ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xcel30
    Original poster 835 posts

Well trying to take the opportunity in this thread, anyone has any take on the spec revamp?

spoiler

• dagrommit
    894 posts
    and i was left with the feeling you will see me write the exact same thing after the "OHHHHHH SO BIG AND AMBICIOUS" update.

I had predicted paid DLC, which would have to be big enough to justify the price. But assuming this is free, I wouldn't set expectations too high.

Well trying to take the opportunity in this thread, anyone has any take on the spec revamp?

Perhaps they're reworking them to be a linear progression system like the classes in GR:Breakpoint 😨

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

Spec Revamp = Talents* in the Spec Tree

Plus a slight realignment in their perk/skill offerings to move slightly more niche for each.

*The old Passive/Holster talents? Unless it's part of the Gear System adjustment

• SuspiciousPixel
    323 posts

ok great, are they going to make the totally useless specialization weapons worthwhile? Or will they revert them back after 5 mins because some people used them to one shot bosses in Raids?

I read many great threads in the old forums how the Specializations and it's weapons could be improved so lets see what after 2 years Massive have come up with.

• xcel30
    Original poster 835 posts

@suspiciouspixel If you go back and see, probably 17 of those threads are all mine

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@xcel30 I had two 🤠

• Oatiecrumble
    642 posts

Sounds good to me, i would rather wait for some good polished content than have some half baked content.

p.s I do think though the game has been left to deteriorate over time though, some issues need to be fixed, they are not game breaking but i would of thought fix them now rather than fix them later with more fixes on top with the new content.

• Noxious81
    1007 posts

I too am not surprised that the content announced to be launched "late 2021 at the earliest" has now been postponed to 2022. I kind of expected this and I do think, that ensuring quality over timelines is a good decision. But I have to admit that I am still somehow disappointed – because I love the game and I really fear that the ongoing content draught might be too much for it to survive.

So let's hope the Intelligence Annex series will keep players interested and the "in-game event, reintroducing some player-favourite global events, associated with new rewards and an apparel event" will alleviate some pain until the new content will be revealed in January.

• ArthurFriend
    95 posts
    "in-game event, reintroducing some player-favourite global events, associated with new rewards and an apparel event" will alleviate some pain

I doubt it. I'm not really interested in even more different colors for ugly trousers or not fitting facemasks. At least for me this does not really add to my motivation to playing the game.

• Imagine_Brata
    611 posts

@latenitedelight capture the flag game mode 😂😂

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@imagine_brata I'm in!

Capture the Anti-Virals
    Setup

• Player + Settlers vs Faction
    • Up to 50v50, Respawn [to start, player selects balance]
    • Select two bordering districts, each side selects Anti-Viral location/base [Faction randomizes]. Then select up to three additional outposts for Settlers to man. Combatants respawn at the Anti-Viral base and travel to their assigned outpost, Player can select forward outpost if manned.

In-Game

• Three Elite Patrols, lead by a Named Elite, will be tasked with trying to capture our Anti-Virals.
    • Once someone has possession of the opponents Anti-Virals, they become highlighted to all contestants.
    • Hunter[s] spawn at the forward outpost to assist the Faction in stopping you, once you've captured the Anti-Virals. Group Size + 1.

Once you return their Anti-Virals to your own, respawn mode ends. All remaining enemies assault your position until one side is out of combatants. If you succeed, a Group+1 squad of Rogue Agents will spawn for a final fight.

There is a Legendary Variant that sets up the White Tusk at Tidal Basin entrance [first set space] and the player in the White House District? Final wave here is a quadcopter + Group+1 of Chunga and Group+1 of Elite Dogs?

Suggested Topics