ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• vintguitar532
    Original poster 1 posts

I downloaded the new update and now I can only get to the start up menu, but crashes every time I try to play the game. I have been playing for 40hours no crash then this update comes and Now I can't continue my hard work.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• CDR_CODY
    1 posts

Same here. Worked pretty well before the update, and now it crashes every time I click continue game.

• Toyfxr
    2 posts

@vintguitar532 Same here. no problems until the update

• HxllHxmmxr
    1 posts

since the update i can't even launch the game, just a black screen appears (pc)

• darakib
    1 posts

@vintguitar532 Yup same for me. Crashes guaranteed every single time. It loads with out any sound, and then right after I click 'Continue Game', it loads for a minute then craches.

• mjonesjr8
    1 posts

i can't even launch anymore just a black screen!

• CommanderKhaos1
    1 posts

same thing happening to me

• BradditiveSynth
    1 posts

Same here. "Continue" and crash

• FlipFlopZeh
    2 posts

Same here. "Continue" and crash

• Fischi1284
    4 posts

@vintguitar532 exact the same here

• cbrito18
    1 posts

Still with this issue

• harrienoef
    1 posts

Black screen here also

• pierreHourdille
    1 posts

@vintguitar532 same issue here

• wussattack
    1 posts

Verify the files, it worked for me just. It downloads the files that are corrupted and fixes the issue.

• parkerzilla
    2 posts

Since yesterday's update I can get into the game fine BUT, the fast travel button has disappeared, so can't fast travel. Also, when I go into journal to see list of missions the avatars to the side have disappeared. There might be other problems I haven't noticed because haven't played since then as no fast travel. Thanks.
    P.S. I'm on pc, Windows 10.

• KuPetsch2
    1 posts

@vintguitar532
    Seit dem Update habe ich nach dem Start immer eine schwarzen Bildschirm. Habe heute den aktuellen Grafiktreiber von Nvidia installiert.
    Problem wurde dadurch nicht behoben. Hoffe auf baldige Lösung!

• parkerzilla
    2 posts

@wussattack I've just verified the files as you suggested and now it works fine. Thanks for the advice !

• nannepost
    1 posts

same here.

• Fischi1284
    4 posts

@kupetsch2 Geh mal in den Eigenschaften auf "Dateien überprüfen" und anschließend auf "reparieren". Dann sollte es evtl. wieder klappen.

• Fischi1284
    4 posts

@wussattack thx, it worked!

Suggested Topics