ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xlastovi
    Original poster 117 posts

Hello.
    I spent about 2 hours to get that project done. But it is not possible to turn it in... 😞
    There is an exclamation mark next to BoO's officer but the project's rewards cannot be claimed.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Noxious81
    796 posts

An exclamation mark usually only indicates new projects, not new rewards. So that might not be connected to you issue. Which project exactly are you talking about? And could you share a screenshot of your projects' tab?

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2313 posts

Hello @xlastovi as @Noxious81 also suggested, could you please tell us the name of the exact project and please share a video if possible of you trying to turn this in, as well as the base officer you are trying to interact with?

Xbox and PlayStation consoles should give you an option to record a clip using the share button on your controller, then upload this to YouTube or Twitter.

If you are using Windows 10 on PC, you should be able to record a clip using the free Xbox Gamebar overlay for PC.

Official Response
  • xlastovi
    Original poster 117 posts

@ubi-milky Sorry it is impossible. Because it was a daily project I rushed it is gone now. But daily BoO projects are of the "sweep" type.

I do not know - maybe I got its rewards. I had doubts about project's bounty reward. It might be that it appeared somewhere on DC's map without possibility to discover it. I assumed that finishing a project would show me the new bounty I was supposed to get.

Otherwise I am on Windows 7 and can't record videos atm. I am sorry, next time I will try to remember to take at least screen shots. My bad I did not take a screeshot 😞

And that exclamation mark is bugged and always on and does not mean anything.

• Noxious81
    796 posts
    (...) I do not know - maybe I got its rewards. I had doubts about project's bounty reward. It might be that it appeared somewhere on DC's map without possibility to discover it. I assumed that finishing a project would show me the new bounty I was supposed to get.

You indeed might have gotten your reward. Because usually daily projects just grant you some EP, money, items, or materials which will be directly transferred to your character upon completion. You of course also get an on-screen message showing you that you completed a project, but it can totally happen that you miss such a message.

When a daily project is done, you won't be getting a new one until the next day. Upon entering your projects' tab you can then of course select a new project (e. g. a weekly one), but you won't be assigned a new project automatically.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 909 posts

Thank you for that information, @xlastovi! In the future you can also take videos on Windows 7 by pressing Wind+Alt+R at the same time. Also, thank you for sharing information about this @Noxious81.

Official Response

Suggested Topics