ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• XGN_RadioGod
    Original poster 2 posts

Anybody messed around at Fort Estrella De Norte? There is a locked room and a garage door in the cave below the fort. I can't find anything related to it. The locked door says "REQUIRED: GROTTO SECURITY ROOM KEY". I'm stumped!

Anyone know where this key is?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• katzenkrimis71
    233 posts

Anybody messed around at Fort Estrella De Norte?

====

Saw your post so I flew over there to take a look.

It's nothing. Inside the cage is a button which probably opens the garage door, but the garage door is simply being used as a barrier to block a shortcut to the other side of the fort.

I thought you meant it would be a garage door with something possibly hidden behind it, inside of a building.

• XGN_RadioGod
    Original poster 2 posts

@katzenkrimis71

One would normally think that it's nothing. I don't leave anything to chance in Far Cry though!

I'm wondering if it is an unfinished location that Ubi just didn't get around to before release and maybe it will have some sort of purpose in a content update in the future. I noticed the textures inside the fort itself kind of seemed like they weren't polished and objects were placed in odd ways. I also noticed a laptop playing Clara's Libertad speech and a workbench as well. Future FND location? Who knows. Time will tell.

• NlGHTHAWK117
    1 posts

I believe that special dune buggy in there is why the garage door opens. It is a "collector car" and so far it may be the only location to get one. If anyone finds out how to retrieve the "Grotto Security Key" please let us know.

• shaddapalready
    1 posts

On the top level of the fort there is a cot under a green tarp in the northeast corner with a note that gives the location of the key. Go down a level to the central square and look under the area with hanging sheets for the tool rack.

Once you get the key an Angelito FW Turbo flying car with spawn. The garage door lets you drive it out.

• Pedromax64
    3 posts

@xgn_radiogod on the top floor of the Fort there is a bunk with a note telling you the keycard is hanging on the tool rack which is just below the bunk on the ground floor.

Suggested Topics