ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5617 posts

Hello there!

I apologise for my delayed update. Thank you for continuing to share your reports and experiences regarding the missing objectives from Insurgency Operations with us. I'd like to take a moment to reassure you that the development team have been notified about this issue occurring in-game, and that they are currently investigating this further.

At this time, we no longer require any additional reports for the development team. Thank you to everyone who took the time to share their reports with us, and for including any additional images. Once we have any updates to share with you all, these will be posted within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum as soon as they are made available.

In the meantime, it has been reported by some players that it is possible to enter another person's game during the Insurgency, and it will count for you as well. It is worth giving this workaround a try whilst the team continues to investigate the missing objectives.

@NodeadVicky - I've reached out to the dedicated Game Team, and they've informed me that the Insurgency rewards are on a rotation. If you happen to miss out on one reward, you will be given opportunities again in the future to unlock it again.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • nicknaum
    4 posts

Still no insurgency objectives appearing on map to complete in a new week. This is the 3rd week i’ve checked. No AA Gun, Road Checkpoint, or Bases.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2118 posts

Hey there @djon520, thanks for reporting this. I understand that you mentioned multiple people are experiencing this problem. To help me get a better understanding of the problem, can you please share a short video showing this? Please feel free to upload the video to a file-sharing site. Should you have further questions regarding this or anything else, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Official Response
  • NodeadVicky
    10 posts

Week 3 but no fix 😠

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2252 posts

Thanks for reaching out about being unable to track the Insurgency leaders, @mike-gr - I'm sorry you've run into this issue.

This is something our teams are currently investigating. We don't have any updates to share for the moment - sorry for the inconvenience while we look into it. Let me know if you've any questions at all.

Official Response
  • danwill17
    2 posts

@ubi-gizmo I'm having the same issue, anti-aircraft cannons are not showing in Barrial, it's as if they don't exist. The FND Base was there and all other locations are showing, but the anti-aircraft cannons have not spawned.

Not really worth a screenshot, it's just showing something that isn't there! 🙂

• bozolinux
    3 posts

Same problem here, all bases, cannon etc completed, all blue and not spawned for weeks, impossible to complete the insurgents.

• vjokhoo
    2 posts

@re4percompl3x hi were you able to find any solution? i have the same problem. Thanks

• teedub996
    1 posts

Same problem. No AA sites. Last trophy needed. Save is in the cloud for support.

• danwill17
    2 posts

@re4percompl3x I'm having the same issue, anti-aircraft cannons are not showing in Barrial, it's as if they don't exist. The FND Base was there and all other locations are showing, but the anti-aircraft cannons have not spawned.

Not really worth a screenshot, it's just showing something that isn't there! 🙂

• Ubi-Thrupney

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, @taintedgrund1e - I can see from your screenshot that no objectives are listed for your Insurgency for that week, so you wouldn't have been able to grind AA-guns for the weekly challenge. My apologies for this, and for the delay in getting back to you.

Our teams are currently investigating an issue where some players aren't getting the expected objectives coming up for Insurgencies. If that has happened to you again this week, can you make sure your affected save file is uploaded to the cloud, so we can grab a copy? Please check this support article for instructions on how this can be done, and let me know once it's uploaded. Thanks so much for your help with this!

Can you also let me know if you experienced any crashes, disconnections, or quit the game at all, after the final cinematic?

Let me know if you've got any questions about this at all.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2118 posts

Hey there everyone, thanks for reporting this and for commenting on this, I can confirm that the team are aware of this and they're currently investigating. Further updates should be posted over on our News and Announcements section. Should you have further questions regarding this or anything else, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Official Response
  • RhesusOC
    1 posts

@ubi-gizmo I’m having an issue with this as well. For the 3rd week in a row no “white” insurgency markers are available on my map to be taken back, that includes: AA, Checkpoints and FND Base.
    This is the last trophy I need to get the Platinum on PS5 and it is incredibly frustrating.

• Jaheem666
    7 posts

Same problem here.

• Ubi-Thrupney

Thanks very much for these updates, @danwill17 , @bozolinux , @teedub996 , @RhesusOC , and @Jaheem666 - I understand you've all faced this same issue with objectives not spawning for the weekly Insurgency. My apologies for this!

It'd really help with our investigation to have a copy of your save files. To facilitate this, can you make sure your save is uploaded to the cloud for me, and let me know once that's done?

It'd also be really useful to have some screenshots showing that the objectives are missing. These can be uploaded in a response here in the forum thread.

Let me know if I can clarify these requests at all, or if you've any other questions!

Official Response
  • Jaheem666
    7 posts

@ubi-thrupney I have uploaded the save to the cloud.

• LemmyMoose
    2 posts

Same problem here objectives missing for 3 weeks allready reported this via Twitter woth video and upload to savecloud. I just want to make sure ubisoft knows how big of a problem this is. And im not happy about it.

• mads1153
    29 posts

I did also have no problem with Insurgency region Costa Del Mar, but I did notice not all was in white flag with red logo icons on map when there was too many.

• happyfax
    1 posts

Same issue for me, I’ve been following this thread for a few weeks hoping for an update but each patch released hasn’t fixed the issue. Nothing resets each week my map shows all objectives completed. I’ve uploaded my save and i was going to send images but i get a parsing error when i try to add them to this post.

• dnc_81
    8 posts

I'm also having this issue on PS4. The insurgency in Costa Del Mar is not showing AA cannons, therefore I can't finish the insurgency. 2 days left and it doesn't look like i'll be able to complete it at this stage.

Suggested Topics