ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dyer2012
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis hey I'm unable to track and kill the Insurgent leader too. The menu screen shows his location is in a different zone to where the objectives were at the start of the week. It seems when the patch came out the zone changed and I'm now stuck.
    The location is listed as the weather station but that's blue on my map and friendly when I visit. I've re done the objectives but no luck.

To be honest the constant bugs in what little endgame we have is becoming tiring, this game has been out for over two months now and I'm still missing 3 weeks worth of Moneda items and now I won't be able to get the unique RPG this week. Some more info on the status of these issues would be much appreciated.

• DORAZABI10
    5 posts

@Ubi-Borealis also happens for me, i finished the story and im stuck on my first insurgency... The AA is missing! We need U P D A T E

• azullFR
    2868 posts

@dorazabi10
    from what I've seen few hours ago Ubi-Borealis stated this :

• For the missing insurgency objectives
    As mentioned in my earlier post, the development team will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be released. As soon as we have more details to share with you all, we will post these within this thread, as well as within patch notes shared within the News & Announcements forum.

• mads1153
    29 posts

This week's Insurgency region is Esperanza and did get all objectives to pop up.
    Not yet played this because it's very late night here.

Edit 16:02 (CET): Finished the Insurgency many minutes ago and it was working fine.

• DORAZABI10
    5 posts

@azullfr hope this week it will be fixed finally

• azullFR
    2868 posts

@dorazabi10

I still didn't looked at this week in Far Cry 6 (AC Valhalla + Origins + Odyssey ...)
    I hope it will be fixed for you 🤞

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3127 posts

Hey there @dyer2012 , thanks for reaching out about this. I understand you've been unable to track the Insurgency leader after completing the other objectives - I'm sorry to hear about this. I can certainly understand your frustration - we're keen to have a fix for it as well!

To help with our investigation, can you upload your most recent save file to the cloud for me, by following the steps on this support article? If you could let me know once that's done, I'd really appreciate it. I can then add your report to our investigation, to help us get to the bottom of how and why the issue is happening. Let me know if you've any questions about these steps at all.

Hi @DORAZABI10 , thanks for your post - I'm sorry to hear the Insurgency isn't progressing for you. We're tracking a couple of different issues with Insurgencies - can you be more specific for me about what is happening when you try to progress? Where does it seem to be not working?

If the issue you are having is that objectives are missing - particularly AA guns - we are indeed expecting a fix for this in a future update, as very kindly relayed by @azullFR . You can read more about that in Ubi-Borealis' recent post. Let me know if you've any further thoughts or questions on that in the meantime.

Hey there @mads1153 , thanks for this report - I'm glad to hear all the objectives were correctly available, and you able to finish the Insurgency! Let us know if you run into any issues in future weeks, or with anything else.

Official Response
  • mads1153
    29 posts

Now it's first time that it does have two insurgency regions at the same time that is Costa Del Mar and Lozanía and I was surprised it was this.

I see almost all has white icon with red logo in both region, but a checkpoint has red icon with white logo in Costa Del Mar. All including AA cannon sites does pop up.
    I just find it's unnecessary to have everything and then red after finishing objectives like extra work to do when these red could have been switched back to blue instead.

So I will finish this soon as possible because it's many more objectives this time.

I love this last text in Insurgency description: "If you want to get a wifi signal in Yara again, go do some IT support of your own and end this mini-rebellion." 🤣

Edit 02:26 CET: Aguda Cliffs Checkpoint was in red icon with white logo as mentioned above first without name, but this one was definitely broken because there was no soliders and no banner on sign gantry. Anyway there is a sign with Castillo that was actually correctly reset, but no message to track this quest despite it's possible to track with the journal without the objectives come up.
    Did finish some objectives today, but will do more tomorrow.

• Links249
    1 posts

This weeks insurgent challenges started me in a different region all together. I finished it and then it never loaded the location for the leader, then the next day it loaded up the current Costa del mar and lozania regions with nothing for me to do in them. All I can do is the special op. If anyone had any luck with this issue and wants to help me get my last trophy for the plat and have me kill 2 more leaders, I would really appreciate it. My PSN is Links24

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your reports of missing Insurgency objectives.

@mads1153 - Would you be able to clarify the trouble you've encountered with your Insurgency objectives in Costa Del Mar and Lozanía? My understanding is that two regions having an ongoing Insurgency instead of one. Additionally, it sounds like you have some extra objectives to complete that aren't in your Insurgency menu. Is this correct?

Would you be able to provide us with some images or video footage that shows the issue you're experiencing with the Insurgency objectives? This will help us to investigate further.

@Links249 - I'm sorry to hear that your objectives for this week's Insurgency are missing. Thank you for taking the time to share your report with us. The development team will be deploying a fix for missing Insurgency objectives in a future update. Once we have more confirmed details to share, such as an ETA for the fix, they will be posted within this thread and via patch notes within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • mads1153
    29 posts

@ubi-borealis

Yes, it's two insurgency regions at the same time in one Insurgency with objectives.

This one with Aguda Cliffs Checkpoint in Costa Del Mar Insurgency region was fixed again with new game restart, so I think there should be no issue now👍

When I mean with extra objectives that is not in Insurgency tab, it was remaining places like FND bases, checkpoints and AA cannon sites that was taken over by player will be still red and have to take over this again feels like extra work to do after objectives in Insurgency tab was finished.

I wish there was possible to get blue icon with white logo on remaining places that was taken over already by player, but it was still red after objectives in Insurgency tab was finished.

I can take images and link here if you want.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Thanks for providing me with some more information, @mads1153! I wonder if there was a delay between the old Insurgency becoming inactive and the new Insurgency appearing, making it seem like there were two regions in Insurgency at the same time 🤔 I'm glad to hear that a restart seems to have resolved this issue, though!

I see what you mean regarding the extra objectives as part of the Insurgency as well being extra work, especially as these aren't required to complete the Insurgency Operation. I've passed this feedback to the dedicated teams for further consideration.

Would you be able to share an image or a video of what you mean about Insurgency location icons not changing from red to blue? To my knowledge, they should revert back to blue Libertad icons after being taken over again. If this isn't the case, we can notify the dedicated teams so they can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Mike-gr
    20 posts

@ubi-borealis Sorry but i'm trying to play the insurgency and get my rewards for about 2 months now and haven't seen any changes. I know it's pretty hard to fix bugs and especially multiple at the same time but are really doing something.

• mads1153
    29 posts

@ubi-borealis For last text, it does work fine with turning from red to blue after taking over.
    I just meant I wished it was possible to make remaining places to be blue again after Insurgency objectives was finished, not like still red after Insurgency objectives was finished because I have to take them over that is not part of Insurgency and it feels like extra work.

I have finished the Insurgency today that was working fine with two Insurgency regions and taken over rest that wasn't part of Insurgency objectives, so it's too late until next Insurgency if I want to make a image/video about it.

The issue that was resolved with game restart was not about two Insurgency regions, but this Aguda Cliffs Checkpoint that was red and couldn't be taken over due to no soliders and no signs on gantry.
    After the game restart, it was possible to take this over because soldiers appeared again and signs on gantry appeared again.

• azullFR
    2868 posts

@mads1153

I understand your point of view, but in my case it's ok to have the abllity to take some objectives after finishing the insurgency =

1. I finish the insurgeny to be sure to have the time in the week
    2. if I have some extra time I do the remaining objectives to get some recoursses and some recruits

I don't say my point of view is the good one, just that Ubi have to know about this aspect that can also be positive for some people 🙂

@Ubi-Borealis
    Seeing the text given for this week insurgency, the 2 sub-regions of Madugrada active at the same time was fully intended (and a nice thing in my case) 🙂

• mads1153
    29 posts

@azullfr I do agree with your point 👍

• SimJoseph7
    12 posts

@azullfr

I agree with you.

I am retired so I have lot's of time on my hands 👏

I also use 2 different saves with "finished" games so I do every Insurgency twice (3rd save is a slot for replaying the game over and over).

If it weren't for these Insurgencies, the "finished" games would be a tad boring (hence the 3rd save; going through the game delights me).

@Ubi-Borealis

Just nit-picking here; with the increased objectives and the amount needed to clear... perhaps the Moneda should increase a tiny bit 🙄 LoL???

Joseph

• mads1153
    29 posts

I did have no problem with Sierra Perida and La Joya Insurgency regions this week.

• azullFR
    2868 posts

@mads1153
    Great news ! 👍 👍

• queen_kyrat
    1 posts

hello, I am on playstation 4 and it still doesn't work. I reinstalled the game, either.

Suggested Topics