ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5779 posts

Hello there @klempoklempic and @Jurionx!

Thank you for sharing your reports with us regarding the Insurgency Operations that became available in Cruz del Salvador today. The development team have been notified of this issue. I've shared your reports with them as part of the ongoing investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ChristopherGore
    2 posts

Same problem for me, I’ve only had one checkpoint show up. Seems to be issue as I’ve cleared pretty much everything on the map. Same issue last weeks as well

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 950 posts

@jurionx Thank you for that information! I was able to check your account for the cloud save, could you also please upload a more recent cloud save in order to add the information to the investigation? Thank you so much!

Official Response
  • mads1153
    29 posts

Weird thing is that it looks like random because I got insurgency region Cruz del Salvador today and it was working fine with one single anti-aircraft site. This is with installed patch 1.03 that was out today.

Edit: Actually the Special Operation task did make game crash when I was entering the water and crouch down to cool down PX-240/PG-240.

• X305XSammy
    7 posts

@kennethgjertsen im having the same issues where nothing to do on the map shows up I did everything on the map in the game but the Insurgency is still available and I cant find nothing to do I think theres a bug I spoke with Ubisoft and there working on this fix I hope its up and running better for all of us with the issue for the Insurgency thats my last trophy to get

• klempoklempic
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis
    WHY IT DIDN'T GET FIXED IN THIS UPDATE?????????????????????????????????????????????????
    I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!! I WANT MY 110$ HARD EARNED MONEY BACK EVEN AFTER 80 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THIS IS GAME BREAKING BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY MONEY BACK!!!

• NodeadVicky
    10 posts

Hi,
    I am playing FC6 on my Xbox One X (Physical copy) with latest patch.
    I completed the special operation but FND bases, AA Cannon & checkpoint are not available in the marked region.
    They all are already liberated and does not reset on this week.
    I tried re-installing game and cleared xbox cache but nothing helped.

Regards,
    NodeadVicky

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5779 posts

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to share your reports with us about Insurgency Objectives missing from the map. The development team have been notified of this issue and they are currently investigating further. At this time, we don't require any additional reports from affected players. If the development team requests any new information, we will reach out to you within this thread.

Once we have more details to share from the investigation into this issue, we will let you know within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum as soon as we are able to.

@klempoklempic - If you have purchased the game from the Ubisoft Store, you are welcome to open a support ticket regarding your refund request. Please note that if you have played the game for 80 hours, you will not be eligible for a refund. You can follow these links to learn more about our digital and physical refund policies. If you purchased the game from another retailer, you will need to contact them for further support with your refund request.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • kennethgjertsen
    4 posts

Third week in a row now I can’t do anything regarding the Insurgency. Would think the devs would have this sorted by now. Made a post about it last week, and the week before.

Sloppy work, and should be fixed asap!

I’m on PS5.

• klempoklempic
    5 posts

@kennethgjertsen
    No bc they need more evidence LOL what a joke of company.

• mads1153
    29 posts

Insurgency region Cruz del Salvador for me did work fine with next try of the same Special Operation. So yes, it looks random with same bug for someone with different insurgency regions, but mostly the problem happens in Insurgency region Conuco.

• Poohovy
    8 posts

3 weeks passed and devs even didn't try to solve this issue. Their only solution was co-op game, which doesn't work ether.

• Adsumus_SVR
    1 posts

I have same issue, well sort of. I've completed all tasks to locate Insurgency leader, then go after him, while I was driving to his location the game accidently hang, I have to terminate game process through task manager. After reloading the game I found out that Insurgency base become Libertad controlled again, I mean the icon of the base is not white-red with lion, but blue Libertad. Base has all captured base feauters, like Juan shop or car spawn. But Insurgency leader task points to that very base. There is no enemies or leader on that base of course. I can't track Insurgency leader in tab menu too. Reloading the game, fast traveling, specops dosen't fix the issue. What should I do?

• KostiCz33
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis hi
    The same problem here
    Cruz del Salvador insurgency mod,missing one anti aircraft cannon location
    Playing on ps5
    Thx

• X305XSammy
    7 posts

@jurionx same with me and many other ppl

• lipibigode
    1 posts

Having the same issue today. AA did not appear on Cruz Del Salvador. This bug happens a lot and the development team needs to hurry to solve it....

• mercutio99
    2 posts

Hello, i have the same problem here - Cruz del Salvador insurgency, missing one anti aircraft cannon location.
    Platform is PS5

• Poohovy
    8 posts

I found how to update area. Turn off internet, then roll date till your current area update. For Cruz-del-Salvador I chose 15.07.2029. Then open game and load last save. Your province of this week should reset. Before turn on internet again be sure you updated right area. Don't close game, just reconnect to ubi store.

• X305XSammy
    7 posts

@poohovy I tried that and it still didnt work for me

Suggested Topics