ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• X305XSammy
    7 posts

@mercutio99 same with me im missing more than just the cannons

• kennethgjertsen
    4 posts

Fourth week in a row for me now, the Insurgency map is covered with all blue objectives. In other words, can’t do them.

More annoying, I’m only missing on trophy to get platinum; «Oh no you don’t», and that is taking out 3 Insurgency leaders. The game really don’t want me to get platinum!!

• NodeadVicky
    10 posts

This week (2/11/2021) same issue again.
    Not able to play any of the missions except "Special Operations".
    Please FIX this immediately.

https://ibb.co/2ktLhX9: (https://ibb.co/2ktLhX9)

https://ibb.co/q7MLVY4: (https://ibb.co/q7MLVY4)

Also, if we missed the items due to this huge bug, will we ever get it back for purchase/unlock?

• Poohovy
    8 posts

@x305xsammy It didn't work for me before, but this time it did. Make sure you roll to exact week which match your current insurgency area. If you already tried to move time, try few years this time. 22/07/2029 should work

• michi0123
    10 posts

same here! playing on ps4 pro.
    new week, no objectives. they stay blue!

wth guys, want to get the trophy...

• blonded97.8
    1 posts

The AA site in this week's insurgency in Isla Santuario is not showing up and therefore can't complete the insurgency. Please fix this.

• Mike-gr
    19 posts

The insurgency military target icons don't appear on my map to complete them in ISLA SANTUARIO. It started today after the update/the weekly reset. I've tried restarting the game reloading my save nothing works. I don't know if it's effected by a glitch i tried the past week from YouTube where it allows me to farm insurgency targets in order to get the "Oh No You Don't!" Trophy which i did.
    So i'm stuck and i can't get the moneda from it nor the unique weapon from the insurgency target.
    I'd really appreciate a response, or adding to the known issues page.

• X305XSammy
    7 posts

@blonded97-8 im having the same issue and alot of us are they did an update today but I guess it didnt solve the issue were all having now

• X305XSammy
    7 posts

@kennethgjertsen thats what im saying they should remove that trophy and give us that did everything else the trophy cus I been did everything for a week or so and not I cant finish the insurgency biggest bug I seen on a game

• mads1153
    29 posts

I can say that Isla Santuario insurgency region is working fine for me because anti-aircraft site did work there, but I have only Special Operation left to be done.

Edit: Special Operation and Insurgency Leader location did also work fine.

• Serjeniu
    6 posts

@fockingjavlaaka I think this is because they are trying to understand some of the details:
    on what platform?
    who is the user?
    did the user do something?
    did he update?

• Serjeniu
    6 posts

@blonded97-8 In Isla Santuario I am as well. Same bug. So annoying.

• Aelyda
    3 posts

For the weekly i must destroy an Anti Aircraft Gun but they are all destroyed and at the begin the weekly they didnt spawn.
    I Cant finished the weekly.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2262 posts

Thanks very much for your post about the weekly challenge, @aelyda - I appreciate you reaching out.

With the post-game Insurgency activities, you should find at least one anti-aircraft gun to respawn. If you've not already finished the main game, but have taken out all the anti-aircraft weapons, you should find more of them after finishing the game.

Please let me know if that isn't the case, or if you've any further thoughts or questions on this 🙂

Official Response
  • Aelyda
    3 posts

@ubi-thrupney
    i finished the game on monday and make the old weekly and finished them.
    On Tuesday started the new weekly but no antiaircraftgun spawned in the sector.and i find no more at the map marked.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2262 posts

Thanks for clarifying that for me, @aelyda - that was most helpful! I can certainly see how it'd be difficult to do this weekly without any new anti-aircraft guns spawning.

Can you send me a screenshot of the specific weekly challenge you are trying to complete? I don't have that particular weekly active in my game, but I wanted to send a report to our teams to investigate further. If you can screenshot the weekly in the Ubisoft Connect Overlay for me, that'd be great. Here's our guide showing how to take screenshots, and you can upload the resulting screenshot in a response to me here in the thread 🙂

Thanks again for your help with this!

Official Response
  • Serjeniu
    6 posts

I am curious of one thing.
    I've seen online that there was an exploit of changing the time and stuff.
    Noticing that there is no update, I tried that approach, but it shows that there are no challenges.

How many have played with the man character and face this issue and how many with the woman?
    I can't figure out how some do not face any issues via ps5, and others play "punch the wall" because reasons.

• X305XSammy
    7 posts

@mads1153 nothing shows up for me on the map only the special operation

• Aelyda
    3 posts

@ubi-thrupney

Here the screenshot of my weekly.

• Rise2008
    2 posts

I'm having the same issue, completed the game last week on the PS5 as the female Dani and completed all the outposts, checkpoints and AA sites before I completed the game.

My first insurgence started on the 26th through to the 1st Nov and I completed that with no issues (only did one outpost as requested and left the other one untouched as I couldn't be bothered playing it again). The AA Sites etc respawned with no issues however, on the new insurgence, the AA site won't respawn meaning the game is effectively broken. Looking forward to seeing it patched.

Suggested Topics