ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@aelyda Thank you. Can you confirm this is the 'head uprising' weekly challenge?

Also have you played the game on any other platforms?

• taintedgrund1e
    4 posts

@ubi-viral i am having the same issue.it happened when the new insurgency mission updated this week.(i was in game when the update happened).undefined

• tspanks232
    3 posts

I was able to recapture the FND base, checkpoint, and anti-air site as intended as well as compete the special op.

This revealed the final target to be at the Sureno shipyard on the insurgency menu. However, when I try and click “track” on that menu nothing seems to happen and the final target doesn’t seem to spawn. The shipyard is still under guerrilla control.

I don’t see a way to compete the final step. Reloading the previous auto save and quitting and restarting the game doesn’t fix it.

• taintedgrund1e
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • taintedgrund1e
    4 posts

@taintedgrund1e here is a picture of my map. my insurgency quest page looks the same as prior. have not played on any other consoles just pc

• Cam1510
    1 posts

Completed all parts of insurgency except anti aircraft and assassination this week. Isla Santuario anti-aircraft not spawning (having completed all anti-aircrafts before completing story).

• Poohovy
    8 posts

Guys, time change hack is working. If not try again. Move time week by week. When you update objectives in current area, turn on internet and reconnect to ubi store without restating the game.

• Rise2008
    2 posts

@poohovy I tried and mine still isn't working. I think I'll just put the game to bed until I see a patch that fixes this without the faffing about. I've invested a few hours into fixing something that is broken so I think it's time for me to move on. Glad it worked for you though, enjoy the insurgents.

• michi0123
    10 posts

i didnt do anything but playing the game!
    the new week is in the beginning area o/t game, and still the same. i can do the special ops at lola, but everything else is blue.
    i finished everything, really everything, before i did the last mission. im playing w/t male version of Dani on ps4 pro and, for sure, installing every update - cant play online if not!
    it looks like, they didnt beta test the online functions.

• DoctorWill65
    1 posts

@poohovy if I disconnect from internet and move time forward, all I get is the message that there are no current challenges. What am I doing wrong?

• djon520
    1 posts

Hello 

There is a problem with the insurgent leader as FND bases, AA Cannon & checkpoint not showing on the map and I traveled in all the area in the location and there is nothing. Note that the problem is not only in my account as many people have this problem. 

• agons43
    1 posts

Can you fix the game so I can do my insurgency missions? No AA gun.

• Yung5tarOrig
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Yung5tarOrig
    2 posts

Sooo is ubisoft going to fix the insurgency anti-aircraft cannon on Isla Santuario? I kinda want those rewards

• Serjeniu
    6 posts

@doctorwill65 are you on a ps5 or ps4? I am getting the same message. Some people managed to have no issues (PC, PS4-5) others like me and you spam forums in the hopes of justice! :))

• michi0123
    10 posts

cmon ubisoft - new week, same crap! everything is blue at the area, and no new missions at notes... u really screwed it up! i only c the 5 missions at insurgeny tab, but i cant do em. holy cow, is it so hard to fix? i want platin, finally!!!

• mads1153
    29 posts

I did get Insurgency region Barrial and did get all objectives like checkpoint, anti-aircraft site and FND base working fine.
    Still testing until the end with finishing Insurgency.
    Anyway I do notice there is a mismatch for FND base icon because it can show red with black bars instead white with red logo in GPS, but for tracking it shows correctly (it can make it red and black bars after respawning until you check the map again).

This was with Patch 1.04.

Edit: It did work fine for me after finishing the Insurgency.

• Re4perCompl3x
    5 posts

I just beat Far Cry 6 and tried to complete this weeks insurgency for Barrial, but I can’t complete it because the Anti Aircraft guns did not respawn.

• benkenandor
    3 posts

So I got a reply from ubisoft: "The only known workaround currently is to try and join another player in Co-OP session who has not yet captured all of them." My question to y'all is: is there someone who didn't do their insurgencies this week? (Playstation) I would love to join. This is the last trophy i neeed for the platinum.

• nastyfoo
    1 posts

Anti-Aircraft cannons never respawned. My other 3 tasks have been completed.

Suggested Topics