ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jurionx
    Original poster 4 posts

Insurgent territories get updated to new region, but no checkpoints, bases, anti-air taken over.

PS5.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• mads1153
    29 posts

Type of Bug: Gameplay

Solo, not Co-Op. Far Cry 6 Ultimate Edition.

There is a bug in Insurgency after the story that does have time limit for 4 days and there is 4 tasks to do in Conuco small region of El Este region to get more information about the leader position/location. Pictures will show this.
    The bug is that if you have done all anti-aircraft sites in the story, finished the story and did begin to complete the Insurgency, it will not reset anti-aircraft site in the insurgency province Conuco in El Este region as it should do despite for the FNC base beside the the anti-aircraft site does get reset.

Other Insurgency tasks did work without problem because they got reset as it should do. One of them was Special Operation that was no problem to do. It's just only anti-aircraft site task that is not possible to do.

I think this bug needs hotfix because it can break the gameplay and maybe even worse if insurgency provinces will be bigger if this Insurgency challenge are not done. I can't finish this Insurgency challenge in time due to this bug.

The platform you're playing on (PC with your specs, which console, etc.): PS4 Pro 1TB

Link to your Screenshot or video:

Pictures from Imgur that show these tasks from Insurgency tab and where the base I am in that has anti-aircraft in Conuco small region in El Este region. I have already taken over the FNC base again, so I should have wished to not do it to show the bug correctly:
    https://imgur.com/a/fpZy3uc#H2p5DGV

Add your steps (e.g., walk to mission NPC, talk to NPC, game crashes):

Important: Do all anti-aircraft sites first before finish the story (it can may only affect the anti-aircraft site that is beside FNC base in Conuco insurgency province in El Este region).
    Then you have done finished the story and got the new Insurgency tab that is on left of the main menu, so here is the steps:

Step 1: Open Insurgency tab that is on left of the main menu.
    Step 2: Check if you got Conuco insurgency province that is only insurgency province I have tested so far and you will see icons for these tasks as white flags/point with red icon inside.
    Step 3: Take the anti-aircraft site task and go to the FNC base that is south-west of Conuco insurgency province of El Este region. You can do all other tasks first as I did because there was other FNC base that got reset in north west.
    Step 4: You will see anti-aircraft site doesn't appear to be reset, but the FNC base beside this is reset with white flag with red icon inside.
    Step 5: Taking over the FNC base doesn't affect this anti-aircraft site task.

How often the bug occurs: Always

I found the guide for this that shows the anti-aircraft site beside the FNC base: https://www.pcinvasion.com/far-cry-6-insurgency-week-2-vaquero-del-espacio/: (https://pcinvasion.com/far-cry-6-insurgency-week-2-vaquero-del-espacio)

Also I am not alone with this bug: https://www.reddit.com/r/farcry6/comments/q6ly9y/insurgency_week_2_bug/

I did also post a bug report on Far Cry 6 launch bug report post in subreddit r/farcry: https://www.reddit.com/r/farcry/comments/q38z40/far_cry_6_launch_post_your_bug_reports_here/?sort=new

• kennethgjertsen
    4 posts

Doing the Insurgency in the Conuco area. Should be able to take out a control point, an anti-aircraft site and a base. The anti-aircraft site never popped up, and have been looking for a long time now. It should be just right on the map from the base, but nada.

I guess it’s bugged? And I only have 2 hours left to do this now…

• kennethgjertsen
    4 posts

@kennethgjertsen

So, a new Insurgency dropped. Wasn’t able to finish the last one due to this bug. New Insurgency is also bugged! No anti-aircraft site this week either. And no, it’s not because I need to find it. It’s just not there… Lucky me.

• Rakpat
    4 posts

@kennethgjertsen I have the same problems, some missions doesn't appears. I can't finish my weekly because of that.

• Merrim
    9 posts

Same for me last week, now new week and no points for capture to do insurgency, all is just blue in the new zone, killing 3 insurgency leaders is the last trophy for me, so will be unable to complete it? I'm playing ps5 versión.

I uploaded a video showing the bug.

• Rakpat
    4 posts

@merrim Exactly the same ! Last trophies and totally bugged...

• Poohovy
    8 posts

Today insurgency area updated, but it's empty. Nothing to capture.

• Merrim
    9 posts

Don't let this post go down, many ppl have this bug and we need fix asap, it's breaking our endgame content.

• JupiterJonesAus
    7 posts

@mads1153 I have the same issue with the insurgency that started yesterday. So it can't be completed.

• JupiterJonesAus
    7 posts

Same problem. Anti-aircraft cannons have not respawned.

They did respawn on the first insurgency for me, but not the second.

PS5 Digital Edition.

• Christianw0069
    2 posts

@mads1153 I have the exact same issue very annoying that I will miss out the weapons this week.

• mads1153
    29 posts

I did gave up playing more Far Cry 6 until it will be good patches that fix this issue and other bugs/issues.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2309 posts

Hello @mads1153,

Thank you for sharing your detailed report and I'm really sorry to hear that the anti-aircraft site didn't get reset.

I passed your report to the development team for further investigation. Once we have an update, we will let everyone know through these forums. While we're investigating, can you please upload your save to the cloud, by selecting new game in the main menu, your current save and then click your save to upload? Many thanks!

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • mads1153
    29 posts

Hello @ubi-mark

Thanks for your answer, it really helps.
    I have uploaded now the save game to the cloud by selecting new game, moving the cursor to select upload save game to the cloud as you did say about.

If there is something more I need to do, so ask me here again.

• Merrim
    9 posts

Still no answer from ubi?

• Merrim
    9 posts

We have similar bug in this post @Ubi-Mark , check it when you can please.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/113940/insurgency-bugged/9?lang=en-US

• mads1153
    29 posts

Firing up the game today did give me another insurgency region like Lozanía and this time will show up anti-aircraft sites as normal reset. It looks like it just affect only Conuco insurgency region.
    It did reset Conuco insurgency region back to normal, so it doesn't get even worse.

• Christianw0069
    2 posts

@jurionx I have the same issue.

• FockingjavlaAka
    5 posts

@christianw0069

Same only anti aircraft did not reset for me. and this happend to others last week and it is reported.
    Still every time i see a post about this, the support stuff act like they didnt know. Still asking about vids and pics to show it.
    So that gets me to believe they are not actively working on a fix for this.

I hope they extend the time for this week, and maybe roll out a new update.
    Om on PC, in EU/Sweden. Maybe we get different update packats/servers depending on where we live.
    In that way there are people who have no problems.

Suggested Topics