ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Norseman466
    2 posts

Same fir me just finished my hardest mide runthrough and cannot complete insurgency. Im on ps 5 and antiaircraft is not appearring. Hiw long will this problem persist b4 its fixed. Been months people have had this issue.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2414 posts

Hey there @antiv87 , @Lady_Webster , and @Norseman466 - thanks for your posts about this, and my apologies for the inconvenience. I understand you've not had the necessary objectives active to complete the insurgency. This is something our teams are continuing to investigate, and while we've got no updates to share at the moment, we'll post here in the thread as soon as we've got one to report.

Let me know if there's any other thoughts or questions in the meantime.

Official Response
  • mr.gmzc
    10 posts

@ubi-thrupney Can we for the love of God get an option to abandon the checkpoints and AA sites? This is yet ANOTHER week that I can't get the last trophy for the platinum because everything shows as captured and never resets, is great you added the option to abandon bases, we need it for everything else. It has been months, is ridiculous that there's no fix for this

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2860 posts

Hey @mr-gmzc ,

Thanks for reaching out with this suggestion, we'll note it to the team as something for them to consider while they continue to look into this.

In the meantime, I'm afraid we don't have any further updates at the moment but we'll keep you guys in the loop.

Thank you for your continued patience!

Official Response
  • mr.gmzc
    10 posts

@ubi-theberry Another week, still issues. Checkpoint are already captured so I can't get them, AA sites are not even showing in the map. This is ridiculous. I'm literally standing in one of the AA sites in La Joya and it does not even show in the map

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @mr-gmzc, I do appreciate the frustration and apologies if this has been taking longer than anticipated.

We will keep you guys in the loop as much as we can and thank you for your patience for the time being.

Official Response
  • mr.gmzc
    10 posts

Another week, another time where the objectives are already captured and I can't do anything to complete the trophy

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2503 posts

Hey @mr-gmzc

Thanks for letting us know. I have reached out to our game team again to try and chase up any updates on this issue. We'll keep players updated here whenever we can provide an update on the investigation.

Official Response
  • mr.gmzc
    10 posts

Is there anybody actually working on this? 2 weeks went by and I still can't complete a freaking insurgency, the only reason I keep this thing installed in my PS5 is to get that last trophy and the issue has been blocking that for months at this point

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @mr-gmzc, I can see that you are actively seeking for an update on the matter and appreciate you for bearing with us for the time being.

As soon as we will have any further details following the update request by @Ubi-Froggard, we will try to keep you all in the loop. Until then, apologies about any inconvenience this may cause.

Official Response
  • mr.gmzc
    10 posts

Another week goes by, issue still not resolved, only one of the chekpoints is available for capture so Insurgency can't be completed. Whoever is working on fixing this, just start working on giving the option to abandon stuff, make it easier for everybody involved in this

• benkenandor
    3 posts

@mr-gmzc Same here. Waiting to finish the platinum for MONTHS NOW, i've been begging to people on reddit for them to invite me if theire insurgency has been reset. No luck.

• benkenandor
    3 posts

@ubi-karl I just want to 'plus one' this issue. I've been waiting for MONTHS to finish the platinum. I checked every week. No luck. Please do something.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5950 posts

Hello there @mr-gmzc & @benkenandor,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with the weekly Insurgency Operations with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble completing these Operations due to missing objectives. The dedicated teams have been notified of this issue, and they are looking into this further.

We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation, including any ETAs for a resolution. Rest assured that the Player Support team is checking in on the investigation regularly. Once there is any new information available, we will let you know within this thread. Additionally, any future updates will also be published within the News & Announcements forum via patch notes, so I recommend keeping an eye out for these too.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • mr.gmzc
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis At this point I'm beyond doubtful that anybody is actively working on this or even cares, money was made and screw everyone who can get the missions to work. It has been over half a year since the issue was reported, that there are no updates or ETA is beyond ridiculous and insulting for fans of the franchise. I have played every Far Cry game, and just been told over and over again that "We have no updates" is like getting spit on the face.

An option to abandon the locations would be helpful, and was already implemented on the bases, adding it to the checkpoints can't be that hard, I would say the same to of the Air bases but those have pretty much all disappeared from my game map.

Also, guess what? Yes, 2 more weeks of this crap not working since the last time I mentioned

• Ubi-Borealis

Thank you for taking the time to share more feedback with us regarding the ongoing investigation into the Insurgency objectives, @mr-gmzc, and for updating us to let us know that you've been missing objectives for the last two weeks as well. I apologise for any impact that this issue has had on your gaming experience, and I would like to assure you that we have forwarded the concerns shared within this thread to the dedicated teams so they have visibility on this.

We have also passed on the feedback about being able to abandon the Insurgency locations as well. We are unable to guarantee that this feature will be implemented for locations other than bases within the game (such as checkpoints), but any updates will be shared in patch notes within the News & Announcements forum. Additionally, once we have any new information to share from the investigation into missing Insurgency objectives, we'll let you know within this thread.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • TheStark700
    6 posts

This is the first time I've ran into this problem.

Previously, I was able to complete two insurgency bases without issue. However, this week, I ran into the bug that others have been saying:

Redacted target objectives AND not enough targets to activate the target itself. This is the only trophy I have yet to complete on the PS5 for the Platinum. I really find the idea of waiting a whole week discouraging for just one trophy and seems like I'm not the only one with this problem.

It would be greatly appreciated if there's a way to reset the checkpoints and anti aircraft guns like with FND bases.

The only reason I have this game installed now is for this single trophy and it's very annoying. This is a game breaking bug and needs to fixed as soon as possible

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @TheStark700!

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered issues with missing objectives during Insurgency missions, and I apologise for any impact that this has had on your gaming experience. The dedicated teams are still looking into this issue further. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation into this Insurgency issue, including any news of an ETA for a resolution. Once any more details have been made available, we will let you know within this thread. Additionally, any future updates will also be posted within the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you for also sharing your feedback regarding a way to reset checkpoints and anti aircraft guns, just as you can do with FND bases. I have also passed this along to the dedicated teams for further consideration. If this feature is to be added to the game, then this information will also be shared in patch notes published within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • tension_creator
    1 posts

The issue is still there... I completed the game yesterday and all I want to is to play Insurgency mission but anti cannon is not there on the map.
    The team has all the time to release DLC but can't fix a issue so user can enjoy the game.
    Always have a bad experience with Ubisoft.

• mr.gmzc
    10 posts

2 more weeks went by, insurgency could not be completed, months keep going by and not a solution in sight.

Suggested Topics