ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 515 posts

Hello everyone!

We have had an update from the team that I would like to share with you all.

After the team tried to reproduce this issue, they reported that what's currently happening is that after you destroy a few anti-aircraft cannons, the post insurgency objective doesn't complete. However, because all of the cannons are revealed on the map, they went around repeatedly destroying a bunch of them, and eventually all three objectives were completed.

Would you mind trying this out in your games and letting us know if you are also able to complete all of the objectives? Thank you!

Official Response
  • mr.gmzc
    11 posts

@ubi-perseids
    No
    First off, I have no idea what the "team" reproduced, cause I only have a couple of anti-aircraft cannons on the map, and no is not just that the others are not visible on the map, I went to locations for several of them and there's none other to destroy
    I still can't finish this stupid insurgency thing, the anti-aircraft cannon section completed, cool
    I captured the base, I did Lola's mission
    I still can't finish cause checkpoints show as already captured and of course resetting them is not an option

The "team" has to actually start fixing the issue instead of just playing around looking for workarounds that do not work, fix the damn game already

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3355 posts

Thanks for getting back to us with this update @mr-gmzc , would you be able to share a video of this at all?

We can then pass this onto the team while they continue to investigate this.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • fred2_0
    1 posts

@ubi-perseids
    i am having the same problem on ps4
    have just completed the game and during the game I destroyed all the AA guns. Now that the insurgence missions are available There are no AA guns on my map to destroy so I am unable to complete that step and locate the leader. I am unable to do what was suggested here as there are no other AA guns on my map

• mr.gmzc
    11 posts

@ubi-theberry I fail to see how a video of the issue is supposed to help fix it, but hell, what do I know of the might of the developer team? Maybe a pixel is out of place and that is what breaks everything
    For this week's insurgency, there are 2 checkpoints available (They did not popup this week, they actually showed as available a few weeks ago when this are was not the one needed), there are no AAs on the area and going to one shows nothing there

First video is the general view of the insurgency area and the objectives available
    Second video is me on the location of the AA north of Lozania, AA is already destroyed, does not show on the map, and not counted in the insurgency objectives

• MrSilencio
    2 posts

Same issue, campaign is completed and no AA targets left on map. no anti aircraft targets for this weeks insurgency mission. Would upload a video but I’m not allowed.

• MrSilencio
    2 posts

@ubi-perseids

unfortunately I have already destroyed all of the AA objectives on the map. I am unable to replicate whatever the team tried.

• Sylthia2
    2 posts

In far cry 6 for insurgency mission's the anti aircraft's are not spawning so, I can not finish insurgency quest line. Has any body else had this problem? This is for PC.

• lucky0ne16
    1 posts
    Thanks for getting back to us with this update @mr-gmzc , would you be able to share a video of this at all?

We can then pass this onto the team while they continue to investigate this.

Thank you.

i am having the same problem i cant complete the week due to no checkpoints being left on the map since they are already been taken over and cant finish the checkpoint. is there a way to reset checkpoints or the air support guns ?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there!

Thank you for taking the time to share your reports about missing objectives during Insurgency missions within this thread. Thank you to @mr-gmzc for providing us with videos about destroying anti-aircraft guns as well. I've passed these along to the dedicated teams so they can take a closer look at this.

I'd like to assure you all that the dedicated teams are still investigating these missing Insurgency objectives further. Once there are any updates available, they will be posted within this thread, as well as published within patch notes via the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • RobbieInc
    1 posts

@Ubi-Borealis
    july 17, 2022
    finished all game first insurgent mission still no AA locations on map. Stuck now until fixed for completing 100% trophies

• Ubi-TheBerry

Thanks for reaching out @RobbieInc.

This issue is still currently being investigated with no updates as of yet I'm afraid.

We'll update the forums should there be any developments and apologies for the inconvenience caused in the meantime.

Official Response
  • mr.gmzc
    11 posts

@Ubi-TheBerry So after a month, with video evidence that the issue exists, several people reporting the issue... There's just no progress, nothing to report? Is the issue actually been worked or since money was made is not a priority at this point?

Edit:
    Also, nice detail that after a month, I come check, there's no progress, open the game anyway to check if some miracle has occurred, and is on the same region as in the video I shared (Lozania) and it looks exactly the same! Is like really NOTHING was done by Ubisoft in the past month

• Ubi-TheBerry

Hey @mr-gmzc ,

We can only share what information is available to us at the time.

For now - this is being looked into, however exact details on the current status of the investigation or when a fix is expected are not available to us at this stage.

When we have any further information to hand, we'll keep you guys in the loop.

Thank you for your understanding.

Official Response
  • Risey.tv
    2 posts

The AA gun will not show up on the map. I cannot complete the insurgency weekly mission. Hence I cannot progress to unlock the trophy. Please advise fix.

• Ubi-Ciel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 853 posts

Hey there @Risey-tv and welcome to the Ubisoft Discussions!

I'm sorry to hear you're also experiencing this issues in Far Cry 6. I can assure you that this has been forwarded to our dev team, who is currently investigating it. They are doing their best to resolve it as soon as they possibly can!

Official Response
  • Risey.tv
    2 posts

@Ubi-Ciel ok thanks for the response. Hoping this gets soon fixed. Completed everything but insurgency missions would really love to platinum the game and grind out the weeklies so I can attempt higher level content.

Suggested Topics