ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• flybyme
    Original poster 188 posts

Is this meant to happen? As I'm walking along my screen suddenly turns into a blue fog. When I look behind me there is no blue fog and also when I turn back to the front view the blue fog has gone.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2162 posts

Hello @flybyme,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

This doesn't sound right, to be honest. Can you please provide us with your full PC specs against your graphics settings? Secondly, can you please perform all of the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? This will help you to eliminate any potential software conflicts.

If you're still experiencing this after performing all of the steps from above, can you please provide us with a short video of this occurring?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • flybyme

@ubi-mark Here is a short video of it happening.

I don't have enough privileges to upload my DXDIAG file anyway my system is an Intel i5 10600K Graphics card Asus GTX 1060 6 GB card, 16 GB of DDR 4 ram. I have done a verified file no issues were found, and all my drivers are up to date as I tend to keep them up to date. I actually should have privileges as I have been on the Ubi forums for 18 years. Just check me out on the old forum. Windows 10 version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1266. Latest Nvidia drivers 472.12

• Vlintbek
    4 posts

@flybyme i have this too sometimes ..i thought it s maybe my overclocked graphic card but looks like its a glitch of the game

• flybyme

@vlintbek No, not an overclocked graphics card as mine is running at the default settings.

• stijnsmt123
    1 posts

@flybyme lmk how to fix it. my game does the same thing but 10x worse, its unplayable for me rn

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2303 posts

@flybyme @stijnsmt123 @Vlintbek Hey! Thank you all for reporting this to us. One thing to try is to reset your graphics settings to default:

NVIDIA:

1. Right-click on your desktop and select Nvidia Control Panel.
    2. Click Manage 3D Settings.
    3. In the upper-right corner, click Restore Defaults.

AMD:

• Open Radeon™ Settings by right-clicking on your desktop and select AMD Radeon Settings.
    • Click on Preferences.
    • Click Restore Factory Defaults.
    • Click Yes to confirm.
    • Once complete, close Radeon Settings.

If this does not work please also try the steps here: (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/Article/000061047).

Thank you.

Official Response
  • flybyme

@ubi-viral Hi I reset the Nvidia Graphics to the default settings and started the game and the blue filter effect came back after about 15 seconds.

• flybyme

@ubi-viral I have the new Nvidia drivers 496.13 but still get the blue screen.

• RU00161131
    1 posts

Same problem for me. Facing this issue on PC with GTX-1060 6gb. No such problem on another PC with RTX-2060

• flybyme

@ru00161131 OK, I got rid of the blue screen I increased my graphics settings to high and also turned off motion blur which I hate so one of those things fixed it. I ran the graphics test video and was mainly getting 60 FPS and dropped down to about 45 FPS.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2118 posts

Hey @flybyme, sorry to hear you experienced this and thank you for taking the time to post about how you fixed it! I appreciate it! It definitely isn't intentional. If anyone else comes across this thread with the same issue and disabling motion blur doesn't help, please also try running through our technical troubleshooting article: (https://support.ubisoft.com/article/000061047).

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2118 posts

Hey everyone, sorry for the double message here, @flybyme I've just merged your second thread back into the first one as they're both regarding the same thing, I hope you don't mind.

Is anyone else still experiencing this problem? If this is the case, could you please try the steps mentioned by flybyme and let me know if that helps? If the problem persists beyond this could you please provide us with your Ubisoft account username and upload your save to the cloud. In order to upload your save to the cloud, please perform the following steps:

• Open the main menu and select New Game.
    • Find the save file you want to upload and select Upload Save to Cloud next to it.

I will then forward this information over to the development team so look into it further.

Official Response

Suggested Topics