ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dg50484
    Original poster 6 posts

The patch installed on 10/26/2021 broke the game. Too many problems to list. My level dropped to 5, map is not working, mission highlights/selection not working, weapons wheel no longer works properly, white empty squares where graphics should be, workbench no longer works - can't add attachments. Now getting graphics warning when I did not before the patch. There are about another 20 or so issues I could list. The game is simply broken.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2460 posts

I really appreciate you reaching out about these issues you've had since the update, @dg50484 - my apologies for these. It sounds like you've had a frustrating time, but I'll be happy to advise you on this.

For almost all of these issues, many players have reported that verifying the game files is a working solution. Indeed, we've listed this step in our troubleshooting guide, and we'd always recommend starting with its steps to solve any issues with our games. Here's the link, where you'll find instructions on how to verify the game files.

If that doesn't solve the issue, please let me know - I'll have some further troubleshooting steps we can try in that case. In particular, please let me know if this also fixes Dani's level dropping to 5, as this isn't an issue that has been otherwise reported.

Let me know if I can clarify these steps at all!

Official Response

Suggested Topics