Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheVolta1979
    Original poster 8 posts

I’m only posting this just like others are to hammer in the idea that your fans/players are begging for it… 60fps patch for Origins has been asked for since Valhalla’s next gen patch. This picked up more people asking for it when Odyssey got it. Well now it’s Origins’ bday and I think it’s time. This is the only one in the RPG trilogy that doesn’t have the patch. How about it? Make our dreams come true! Let us revisit This game with the same quality as the other two. Please, friends.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• KmarkoPL
    364 posts

@thevolta1979
    1 game is no longer supported and Ubisoft is done with Origins
    2 There is other thread already like that ! Spamming another will not make Ubisoft to update the game !

• TheVolta1979
    Original poster 8 posts

@kmarkopl No one thought they were supporting Odyssey either and it got a patch out of the blue. I addressed the other posts in my post. I’m well aware that people are talking about it. I didn’t know that more people asking for something was something that would not work. This is new to me. I will not post anything on here again. My apologies.

Suggested Topics