ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 2 Likes/3 Replies/67 Views
    Jehosaphet22
    Original poster 1 posts

This mission started from shore, where you get into a boat and cross the water over to an island and infiltrate a house, which led to a different location across said island and then back yet to a different location. And just having died means that I need to go back to the mainland and restart the mission in its entirety.
    Its maybe a 30-35 minute loss or so, but only being a single afternoon into the game, I imagine it can get much worse. Like deciding to go full stealth can sometimes take forever...I couldn't imagine dying during a mission I'd spent a good hour on and then having to start it all over again.
    If so, it'd be great if they could incorporate some kind of mid-mission save, I'm trying to remember the last game I played that was like this and I just can't. Anyone know of any work-around, any way to force a save?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• RobertEmerald
    164 posts

@jehosaphet22, Ubisoft as well as other gaming companies, take extreme pleasure in watching it's paying customers getting unexpectedly blown up, run over by a truck, etc. It's by design and is meant for us to keep wasting time in their game world, with tedious tasks, unexpected deaths and poorly designed challenges, with an unachievable astronomical number that can sometimes never be reached in the 7 day allotted period. This is how gaming companies operate at present and it's only getting worse. In short, play and do the things you enjoy and just skip and give the middle finger to those things that you hate.

• GameGuru2018
    310 posts
    This mission started from shore, where you get into a boat and cross the water over to an island and infiltrate a house, which led to a different location across said island and then back yet to a different location. And just having died means that I need to go back to the mainland and restart the mission in its entirety.
    Its maybe a 30-35 minute loss or so, but only being a single afternoon into the game, I imagine it can get much worse. Like deciding to go full stealth can sometimes take forever...I couldn't imagine dying during a mission I'd spent a good hour on and then having to start it all over again.
    If so, it'd be great if they could incorporate some kind of mid-mission save, I'm trying to remember the last game I played that was like this and I just can't. Anyone know of any work-around, any way to force a save?

No work-around, Jehosaphet.

Enjoy the process..... no goal. Relax!

Be ready to lose everything in one second.

Make it your practice.....

Suggested Topics