ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• thanhan12
    Original poster 4 posts

I think the AC Valhalla development team needs us to build a building that will house weapons and armor in the Raventhorpe settlement. There are many beautiful armor and weapons that need to be displayed for Eivor. It will be reminiscent of the weapons and armor rooms of Ezio, Connor, Edward, Arno and Shay in the previous games. Please allow us to build a building to display weapons and armor in future updates.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• EyesOfFate
    189 posts

@thanhan12 that would be an awesome and it should not be a problem be able to remove armour and weapons from inventory...

• JASONC6710
    2 posts

i just joined and dont know how to start a thread so i am adding it here

Is deluxe worth the money over gold edition ?

Any thing to focus on when starting ?

Can you max all skills ?

Lots of bugs ?

If you do uplay subscription then buy game will data transfer ?

• ADarklore
    200 posts

@smrtiak-svk I would be happy with just a storage CHEST to offload 99% of the equipment I never use. But yeah, having a display rack like what is shown would be cool... but considering UBI has shifted many of Montreal's devs to start working with Quebec on Infinity... I doubt we will see anything like this added. Heck, they cannot even seem to figure out how they're going to add NG+!! So my expectations of them adding anything new and cool with many of their developers now working on the next project, is not very high.

• the_goodwoo2021
    1 posts

The GoodWood is the Best Interior Designers in Noida: (https://thegoodwood.in/). We are working to beautify your home by providing you the best interior designers. If you are looking to decorate your home, we have the right interior designer for you.

• procadman
    86 posts

@jasonc6710

• Any thing to focus on when starting ?

A dagger and a hammer will get you far.
    Later dual wielding spears will be a big help.

Teach your horse to swim early on. You'll thank me later.

Use your Raven to find iron ore for weapon upgrades.
    Later you'll find and use titanium in the same way.

Feel free to buy iron ore at a trading post. 200 units are available daily
    Don't bother to buy leather. You'll get plenty by killing game; elk, bear, and boar pay large leather bounties.
    [Note: Your Raven will show you stags and wolves but will not show hares, foxes, or the like.]

Even before you build a fishing hut/building you can use your bow. "Big" fish are worth 32 silver. using a bow to fish/spear will scare most of the
    remaining fish away especially if you miss.
    Have patience and shoot "Big" and "Regular" size fish for fun and profit. If you scare away all the fish worth killing, either wait them out or move
    on to a different part of the river or a different pond/lake.
    Some areas (ponds/lakes and large sections of rivers) seem to have no fish whatsoever. Deltas are usually a treasure trove for fish.

Skills I use the most:
    All adrenaline upgrades.
    Ravens Loot (Invaluable)
    Heavy Dual Wield
    Advanced Assassination
    Chain Assassination
    Thrill of War
    Fight Ready
    Missle Reversal
    Stomp
    Stealth Recon
    ` Sprint Attack
    Arrow Volley
    Incense Rage
    Fearless Leaper
    Cold Rage
    Eye of the North
    Arrow Looter
    Loot Food

Some skills require moving along/through a specific constellation while others can be acquired as soon as you achieve the point.

Abilities I use the most (After completing 98% of the game and 400+ hours I have abilities I haven't found and 2nd levels to some owned abilities
    yet to be found.
    Poisonous Powder Trap
    Dive of the Valkyries
    Focus of the Nornir (also needed for some Mastery Challenges)
    Piercing Shot

Once you get used to the weapons you should be able to attack next-level enemies. This will also give you better rewards.

Any more questions, feel free to ask.

• Can you max all skills ?

Yes. Then you receive tokens to apply to Melee, Assassination or bow skills.

• Lots of bugs ?

IMO, not enough on PS4 to seriously hamper play.

Ubisoft Admin:
    Please bump this to where it needs to reside.
    Thx.

Suggested Topics