ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• B00LER324
    Original poster 2 posts

This has been a huge problem since the beta a couple months ago. I was hoping they would have at least improved it since then, but nope. Player contact needs to be either removed, or heavily tweaked so that it isn't so terrible.

Player contact in any game that has online racing is generally annoying, mostly due to people intentionally ramming others in the race. However, in this game people aren't going out of there way to bash into others, it's literally unavoidable due to how many racers there are. On top of that, the player contact is incredibly buggy. In my last Mass Race, I tapped the back of someone's bike and was sent full speed to the left, into a rock. Also, it causes players to have a 'rubber banding' effect where they look like they're lagging. Not to mention the extremely annoying and repetitive noise it makes. Everything about it feels 'off' and broken.

I asked people what they thought about this in a couple discord servers, and 90% of people agreed that player contact completely ruins the fun of mass races. Unless you manage to get past everyone and keep a top 3 lead the whole race, you're almost definitely gonna get bashed into walls, trees, out of checkpoints, etc.

If you agree that Ubisoft needs to do something about the player contact in races, please upvote this post so they see it, and leave comments about your thoughts on the matter.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• CREW_ITALY
    190 posts

With many friends on the audio they tell me that it is not them but automatically their vbeicolo ends up against ours to evder them then move on - this happens very often in many hc races if you notice you are also very slow much slower than other lower level players .. collisions with other vehicles that are friends in race or boot cannot be avoided like some objects scattered during the race such as walls, trees and stones that make you jump into the air. During the races if you notice we have the controls disabled for a few moments enough to make you go astray .. there remains the big problem of bouncing from side to side on the walls like a ball or staying nailed next to the wall old old bug returned 2 years old fga about that it was then fixed .. now we are experiencing the worst time of this game. I speak if you are an icon from 1200 onwards -sorry my bad english-

Suggested Topics