ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ragnarok_teowt
    Original poster 5 posts

I have suggestion about the Game i played for meny years Rainbow six siege and ITs about toxic Players Who left and rejoin when they Get DBNO by cavara or frost Welcome mat and IT have lot of damage to other Players in Games Who want to play fair and nicely and i hope that ubisoft Can find the way to stop this Players.(my idia) like if some one DBNO by cavara or frost Welcome mat or eny other reason and they try to left and rejoin they Get penalty for Next round or less mmr and rennon after winning. I hope ubisoft community managers read this

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• HadesOrso9288_
    228 posts

@ragnarok_teowt first of all, you've owned the game for years but you haven't play it for years, I already saw your stats you're level 58 on PC. Second people do that in the event that there is a Cav on the defender team, so that way they can't get the interrogation, so it's a cheap team support tactic, not toxicity, but I understand where you are confused with this. And Ubisoft already implemented a system that can ban players temporarily completely abandoning a match, and the more often they do it, the longer the ban is but it only affects Ranked and Unranked, not Casual or newcomer. So complaining about this is really just pointless, but there is a level of frustration a team has to deal with when this happens, and leaving a match when you're in the middle of being interrogated does not stop the interrogated intel, Cav will still get the interrogation of as long as the interrogation animation is activated during the time in which they leave. So again this is pointless to complain about because some players are going to do this regardless. But even then, what they should implement into the game is a system to where if Cav injures an attacker and they leave before she begins the interrogation animation, she should still get the intel and the kill due to the fact that she was going to interrogate and kill them regardless.

• Ragnarok_teowt
    Original poster 5 posts

@hadesorso9288_ check ps4

• HadesOrso9288_
    228 posts

@ragnarok_teowt I play on all Platforms, trust me, it's a cheap strat, not toxicity

Suggested Topics