ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tanlys
    Original poster 1 posts

First, this quest is boring. You just give me the player name, and give me the killer, and ask me to kill the killer.. what's the point? Why should I avenge him? I don't even know him... Why don't you learn something from Dark Soul's, show me how the play died is far more funny than let me avenge him. Or learn something from Nioh, let the player's spirit fight me. Maybe after I know how he died, I may have more reason to avenge him...
    Second, I don't get any reward from is quest. Why don't you give me some reward, such as the player's Eivor to be my mercenary if you'd offered role customization (So why not, I can chose my gender already, thanks to animus).
    Third, why should I mourn these normal enemy? I killed mountain of enemy in the game without mourning them. Why should I mourn the normal enemy just because he killed other player? Don't you have other way to check the quest? Like let the raven bite the body, or something faster.
    Last, you keep reminding me that quest every time I get item if I don't finish the revenge quest. I think it's a bug. If you mean that, I suggest the designer try some other job. And if I complete it. It will show again with another player's body... I can never get rid of it...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• defender272_168
    6 posts

@tanlys I don't mind it but I wish it didn't spam my screen so I can ignore it if I didn't feel like doing it. Nothing better than seeing "so and so 6969" repeating on my screen while doing a story mission. It does make me wonder if me being killed by a deer in Vineland at the vendor shows up for others.

• OrcBeard92
    180 posts

@defender272_168 There was a useful workaround on another thread, where if you turn off 'Celebrations' in the interface menu, it stops the annoying splash coming up on your screen, when an avenge quest appears.

It can cause some issues with raids, but it's good to use if you are questing or something, and don't want to deal with it. Hope it helps, until they give a proper fix.

• defender272_168
    6 posts

@orcbeard92 nice thx I'll do that!

Suggested Topics