ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Wagners111
    Original poster 3 posts

Snowflake- 714C16D1 ERROr WHEN TRYing to connect to a friend or invite friend. Restarting systems cold start does not rememdy the issue....please let me know if you have any ideas so that we can play co op.
    X box series X

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mercury
    619 posts

Hi there @wagners111, sorry to hear you're receiving this error code when trying to connect to your friend in-game. Would you please first give this connectivity troubleshooting article a try? Please keep me updated if the issue persists, so that I can investigate further. Thank you so much!

• Wagners111
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-mercury I tried all of the reboot and restart stuff...checked for nessesary updates..opened ports even ..NAT open.... everything restarted. No change... When I start up now it also says "You connection to far cry 6 servers has ben lost Attention Snowshoe-1D4EB923

Turns out it was the Eroos settings on my teamates network. He changed ports on the x box and it worked.... However game still freezes when entering a base together or at cut screens

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2865 posts

Thanks for coming back to us about this, @wagners111 - it's good to hear that you found a solution to the networking issue, but really unfortunate that you are having this separate issue with freezing when entering bases or cutscenes.

Can you tell me a bit more about these freezes?

• Does the game crash entirely? If so, is any error message shown, and does the console put you back on its homescreen?
    • If it freezes without a crash, how long does the freeze last? Is it indefinite, and if so, what action are you taking to get back into the game (for example restarting the game or the console)?
    • Do these freezes only happen in single player, or only in coop, or both?

Thanks - with this information, I'll be better able to look into this and advise you on a solution. Let me know if I can clarify any of these questions.

Official Response

Suggested Topics