ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AdamskaOnuro
    Original poster 5 posts

I have recently noticed that the core trophy for mastery challenges didn't unlock even though I have completed the storyline a long time ago. Can this be fixed somehow?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2211 posts

Hey @adamskaonuro

Sorry to hear you didn't get a trophy. Can you just confirm the name of the trophy and clarify which Assassin's Creed game this is for please? I can then check to see if we are aware of any issues with that one or report it.

Official Response
  • AdamskaOnuro
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-froggard Hi, sorry for the late response. The trophy is called "Mastery Challenge" and it's from AC Valhalla

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2211 posts

@AdamskaOnuro Thanks for confirming. I'll move this thread to the AC Valhalla forums as this particular forum section is for AC games older than Origins.

Can I check that you have achieved Gold medals, or perfect scores in ALL the 15 Trials that you will find in the 5 shrines scattered throughout England. If so, could you take screenshots, or record a video clip showing this is the case please? We can then forward this to the game team to look into why it hasn't unlocked.

Official Response
  • AdamskaOnuro
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-froggard

Here's the video showing that I have gold in all 15 trials, I have also unlocked all Hildiran dialogue options, bought all weapons from her and entered the location where quest ends.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1222 posts

@adamskaonuro

Hey there.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this.

This issue is under active investigation at the moment. I have passed your video and save from the cloud on to the team investigating this issue.

Official Response
  • emillo24
    2 posts

I just noticed that I didn't unlock the "mastery challenges" trophy as well.
    I could post a video but it would be the same as the author of the topic.

• rurikrok
    1 posts

I have the same problem as topic starter

• AdamskaOnuro
    Original poster 5 posts

Hi, I have just noticed that the achivement actually unlocked for me couple of days ago! I don't know if somebody fixed the issue or if it just decided to unlock on its own, but it is a nice christmas present I guess. (note that I have done nothing mastery challenge related since posting this topic - I didn't play any of the challenges, I haven't talked to Hildiran)

• AdamskaOnuro
    Original poster 5 posts

Actually I think it may be related to the latest update since it unlocked for me the day I installed it.

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 674 posts

@adamskaonuro I'm so glad to hear your trophy unlocked! Please feel free to reach out if you run into any further issues. We'll try to get back to you sooner than this, I promise.

@emillo24 @rurikrok Since the update seemed to unlock things for the original poster, did installing the update sort things out for either of you? Please update this thread if you're still having the issue.

Official Response
  • emillo24
    2 posts

@ubi-mushy
    I have completed all available challenges - including the Mastery Challenge.
    I didn't do anything about this challenge so it was the patch that had to fix the problem.

Suggested Topics