ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JcamXXII
    Original poster 2 posts

Hey so I wanted to post some ideas for gameplay and other things. First, I was thinking of including on the Operator selection screen the ability to flag Operators as 'favourites' which would put them up in the top row to the right of the Random Operator selector. This would make selecting characters easier and faster. I know it's not necessary but hey, it's an idea.

Second I thought that there should be something of an animation for Cav to make it look like she is speaking when she interrogates someone, from memory at present it's just her static face and it would make it seem more realistic, better if you would.

Ok next, 3rd, Maestro cams. If this has been covered I wasn't aware, but I was thinking that defenders should be able to move his cameras around once eliminated like they can do with normal cameras and Valk's cams. Only not being able to activate the laser.

Suggestion 4. Ppl like to collect things, and I've seen someone asking about keeping limited event packs for the sake of having a collection of the different ones. Would it be possible to have all the packs still shown and have a total of 0 available in the pack screen?

Lastly is an idea for a new Defender Character. I was thinking of someone who is like a Hacker and can access team mates devices a limited number of times per round, like the way Jackal can track opponents 3 times a round. With regard to their ability, this operator would be able to say 'hack' into the Nitro cell of an eliminated team mate and then be able to use/detonate it the same as if it were their own. The same could be applied to Evil Eye cams, Suriya laser gates and so on. They would essentially lock onto a device and 'hack' into it (I'm thinking like they way Jackal locks onto a footprint) then hacks into it for the same amount of time as the footprint analysis takes and then be able to use the device. This would be able to be used 2-3 times per round, so for example hacking and detonating a Nitro cell would be one use. Hacking an Evil Eye would be one use, and so on.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JcamXXII
    Original poster 2 posts

A follow on. Firstly, the compass. PLEASE give us the option to toggle between the old compass and the new compass, I understand that the new one is meant to be able to relay more information to us, but it is a major eyesore and I know isn't wanted by a lot of players giving the talk I've heard about it.

Another thing that I think would help a lot would be if there was small image of the screen we will see when we are in settings and the change that will occur. So for ex, with the compass change, there would be a small window on the right of the settings that would show the compass that is selected at the time, and then change to a different image to reflect what the change would look like on the screen when we play. This would apply then to as many on screen differences as possible.

Ranked. Yay.... -_-
    Ok so, some people want to start ranked at Copper and will purposely throw games. This is frustrating to other players trying to win, so in retrospect, why not have the option for people to be able to choose to start at Copper, or, play 10 ranked games to get a better ranking. It might help to alleviate so of the problem.

Also one last thing. When there is a limited time event, would it be possible for us to 'sell' loot in game and get renown in return for it. I say this as I'm sure every player has loot they want and get plenty they don't want. Just a thought.

Suggested Topics