Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JonnyHotpockets
    Original poster 4 posts

During the last steps of the quest hidden I entered the bureau before walking through one of the checkpoints. Now the door is open (which i guess opening is what completes the quest) and I cant finish the quest

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 772 posts

Hey @JonnyHotpockets, thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear about the issue you ran into.

I understand that you are referring to 'Hidden ones Bureau' quest however correct me if I'm wrong.

If it is indeed, may I just double-check if you happen to have earlier save you could go back to in order to try and re-do the quest? Additionally, did you try loading the save game again or returning to the location after fast travelling, to see if issue persists?

Finally, should none of the steps above help, is there any possibility you could provide us with either video or screenshot of the point at which you're stuck?

Let us know and we will take it from there!

Official Response
  • JonnyHotpockets
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-karl i tried reloading an earlier save but all of my auto saves were already inside the bureau.
    My last manual save was hours before and I'd made too much progress to revert too.
    Any picture I take with my phone is too large to upload unfortunately.
    Xbox series s.
    Im stuck on "enter the bureau" step
    Have tried going back to the bureau several times, the door remains open with no way for me to complete the last step

Suggested Topics