ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ken_Koerperich
    68 posts

All players....

Everyone play "HOW" they want to play, which is different than me....So they all suck!

Try hards...

High SHD Lv, yet play like a dipstick...

Kill/damage hogs shooting everything before you can even aim...

Screamers...

Cheaters....

Dictators, ie. "you" HAVE to wear this, play this, use this...yada yada....go to --ll!

And lastly, the, "you" must go outside of game to MM crowd....

F'U.....I Don't Need To Do Squat....

Take a chill pill, and quit being a DB, you might make friends easier, "when" I do party....

• WrecK3rr
    281 posts

Ones I find the most entertaining are the ones who get smacked into the ground trying to be a hero and then rage quite as if it was rest of the team's fault. 😁

• BT3241
    131 posts

I think the worst are the players who run ahead and start the next battle before anyone is there your pretty well chasing the guy from battle to battle with no time to do anything.The players who have no respect for anyone else on the team. Just do it yourself why join a team if its like that.I leave the mission every-time a player does it now and I don't even collect stuff anymore.

Other than that I have no problems with other players I could careless how they play it. I don't talk unless asked and if I do its to point out the enemy.I never make comments on play style or builds and I don't want anyone telling me either.

I do get kicked now and again because I have a unconventional build which is a grenade skill build. They don't want the fire the blinding or other status effect created by grenades. It doesn't bother me I just move on. Its my favorite build.

I think I will do what other here do - go silent no mic anymore.
    I use to use the seeker bombs and encountered absolute rage for using them the guy called me everything you could think off it was an ugly scene.

Suggested Topics