UNSOLVED Bug River raid supplies at 6000 Likes/5 Replies/268 ViewsOriginal poster babakiller34 1 posts
Hello, this week i got to play the new river raid and decided to upgrade my longship but when i upgraded it to max the max supplies was 600 and not 700, samme with the new hall showing me that its lvl 4 and not 5.
I tried all river raid to see if there was one who worjed but its the same for all.
I havnt done the raid of Paris, is this why its bugging ?
Ubisoft Support Staff Ubi-Karl 1501 posts
Hey @babakiller34, thanks for getting in touch and welcome to forums!
So in terms of Cargo, at Level 5, you will be able to carry 600 supplies rather than 700, therefore it all seem to be working as intended regarding this particular matter.
As far as Hall goes, do you happen to have a screenshot of this and also, could you describe (if you do recall) how it all happened?
Let us know and we will take it from there!
azullFR 2041 posts
as it is a question I saw several times, and to avoid duplicate posts, here some datas :
River Raids (those at Vagn) :
Cargo Capacity :
- Tier 1 : Cargo = 200 /// Foreign Supplies needed to upgrade = as far as I remember it's 0 (base ship cargo = you start with this)
- Tier 2 : Cargo = 300 /// Foreign Supplies needed to upgrade = 450
- Tier 3 : Cargo = 400 /// Foreign Supplies needed to upgrade = 750
- Tier 4 : Cargo = 500 /// Foreign Supplies needed to upgrade = 950
- Tier 6 : Cargo = 600 /// Foreign Supplies needed to upgrade = 1150
When you start a River Raid at Vagn you can see the level of alert, the quantity of Foreign Supplies earned per chest is relative to this "level of alert" :
Foreign Supplies / chest :
- Vagn's Map Alert : Minimum = green >> 50 Foreign Supplies / chest
- Vagn's Map Alert : Medium = white >> 55 Foreign Supplies / chest
- Vagn's Map Alert : Maximum = red >> 60 Foreign Supplies / chest
(All given without any booster, I don't know if there is a booster that can change the amount of Foreign Supplies earned)
( approximative english, sorry )
azullFR 2041 posts
Hello, I've just made a topic about Cargo capacity / level here :
Hope it will help a little