ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• babakiller34
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello, this week i got to play the new river raid and decided to upgrade my longship but when i upgraded it to max the max supplies was 600 and not 700, samme with the new hall showing me that its lvl 4 and not 5.
    I tried all river raid to see if there was one who worjed but its the same for all.
    I havnt done the raid of Paris, is this why its bugging ?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @babakiller34, thanks for getting in touch and welcome to forums!

So in terms of Cargo, at Level 5, you will be able to carry 600 supplies rather than 700, therefore it all seem to be working as intended regarding this particular matter.

As far as Hall goes, do you happen to have a screenshot of this and also, could you describe (if you do recall) how it all happened?

Let us know and we will take it from there!

Official Response
  • macslan
    1 posts

@ubi-karl what are the different levels of cargo available
    It's a bit confusing since it's shown the amount that will be available + the amount given in the upgrade

• azullFR
    2081 posts

Hello all 🙂

as it is a question I saw several times, and to avoid duplicate posts, here some datas :

River Raids (those at Vagn) :

Cargo Capacity :

• Tier 1 : Cargo = 200 /// Foreign Supplies needed to upgrade = as far as I remember it's 0 (base ship cargo = you start with this)
    • Tier 2 : Cargo = 300 /// Foreign Supplies needed to upgrade = 450
    • Tier 3 : Cargo = 400 /// Foreign Supplies needed to upgrade = 750
    • Tier 4 : Cargo = 500 /// Foreign Supplies needed to upgrade = 950
    • Tier 6 : Cargo = 600 /// Foreign Supplies needed to upgrade = 1150

When you start a River Raid at Vagn you can see the level of alert, the quantity of Foreign Supplies earned per chest is relative to this "level of alert" :

Foreign Supplies / chest :

• Vagn's Map Alert : Minimum = green >> 50 Foreign Supplies / chest
    • Vagn's Map Alert : Medium = white >> 55 Foreign Supplies / chest
    • Vagn's Map Alert : Maximum = red >> 60 Foreign Supplies / chest

(All given without any booster, I don't know if there is a booster that can change the amount of Foreign Supplies earned)

( approximative english, sorry 🙂 )

• azullFR
    2081 posts

Suggested Topics