ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• XMdead
    Original poster 144 posts

For the dailies that require named enemies I usually do a bounty. But today's is for 2 in the White House area and there are no local bounties. How do I find them?

I tried doing random locaitons and roaming all over the white house area looking for a random named enemy and... nothing.

Hints please?

---

Edit: To add insult to injury, I tried DCD Headquarters (on Challenging mode) on the hope of finding a named enemy, I did... and it didn't count towards the daily. Sigh.

I am starting to suspect that this is a daily that cannot be achieved.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• xcel30
    643 posts

@xmdead There is open world named boss directly south of the white house, also i believe that heroic controls points (lv4) spawn named bosses in the final wave of the attack and defense

• XMdead

@xcel30 Thank you very much. It was not hard to find the one South of the White House once you mentioned it. I also found one at the edge of the park North of the White House.

• V4MPiR1
    213 posts

@xmdead

Edit: To add insult to injury, I tried DCD Headquarters (on Challenging mode) on the hope of finding a named enemy, I did... and it didn't count towards the daily. Sigh.

I am starting to suspect that this is a daily that cannot be achieved.

If you review your map, you will notice that DCD Headquarters is in Constitution Hall, not White House. Ergo, any enemies contained therein are also not White House accrediting.

The boss on the south lawn respawns every thirty minutes once engaged.

• SevenNVD
    87 posts

I'm guessing my advice will be too late for the daily, but if you ever need a named enemy in a specific region you can do a level 4 control point, they guarantee named enemies.
    Also works well if you need a named enemy from a specific faction.

• XMdead

Thanks to all.

I was able to do the daily. As mentioned I randomly found one roaming the park North of the White House, and one following the directions straight south.

I did not get to try the control point lvl 4. I had already liberated both, was a bit short of time and did not immediately find the place to reset them, then saw the advice to go straight south from the WH and didn't need it. But I will definitely use that advice next time I don't have a bounty available.

• As1r0nimo
    344 posts

Just a tip for those, who are still strugling with these quests.
    Named enemies can be found in:
    1) Missions - bosses.
    2) Random romaing bosses. There is a list of their spawn locations.
    3) Bounites.

For those, who don't know, if you want a bounty, just look for the hostage rescue mission. Finishing it will give you a bounty. They can be in different locations, but overall - just lurk for them. You will get what you need eventually.

Suggested Topics