ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RobertEmerald
    Original poster 127 posts

1) Like the yellow Insurgency Icon constantly reappearing, even though this weeks mission has been completed.
    2) Like certain chests, [censored] crates and small jewelry boxes showing on the map, even though I have already collected them.
    3) Like not being able to explore certain areas freely after clearing it of all enemies, due to enemies re-spawning almost instantly. This one irritates me the most.
    4) Like some of the linear story paths we are forced to take, even though this is intentional and by design. It could of been done so much better and with more choices and consequences.
    5) Like not having a New Game Plus mode yet.
    6) Like the main story being developed by too many people, as the first half of the story is exceptional, but falls off in the latter half. Along with some side missions that did not make any sense and did not even have to be in the game at all (like Bicho's drunken mission. Too bad we couldn't kill Bembe, because he was a total [censored]. I must have shot him 500 times but he just won't die. And lastly, I hate losing Mercedes "Jonron" Martin the most, because I really loved her character, but at least my favorite character (Camila "Espada" Montero survived.

All games are not perfect, but with over 5000 people involved in making this game, there should not be so many tiny bugs and glitches. Hopefully, patches will fix most of them, given enough time.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics