ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/12 Replies/278 Views
    RobertEmerald
    Original poster 150 posts

All of Maximo Matanzas characters are back at their headquarters, Juan Cortez is back at his Island, Lorenzo is back at his headquarters, but I can't find Camila "Espada" Montero, Philly Barzaga, Lucky Mama or Yelena Morales anywhere on the main map locations. Anyone know the answer to this mystery and where these characters are now located?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• YakinRdx
    2 posts

@robertemerald Philly is sitting behind a desk in Montero Farm. I can't find Espada, Mama and Yelena.

• RobertEmerald

@yakinrdx, Yes, I already know that, but thanks for posting. 🙂

• AIlOrNothing
    2 posts

I know this post is pretty old, but did u ever find yelana, lucky mama or espada after game ended.
    Ive scoured el este and still havnt found em

• Kormac67
    1090 posts

@ailornothing They are supposed to be in Esperanza tower figuring out how to establish a government for Yara.
    Has anybody actually looked there?

• RobertEmerald

@ailornothing, Nope and I never will, because apparently, the Ubisoft staff writers didn't plan their story and loose ends through thoroughly. It happens all the time in gaming, movies and tv series. They start with a good or decent story and plot, just to get writer's block and or sloppy with details as their stories progress. It's unacceptable by my standards, but that's just how it goes. At least someone from Ubisoft could have posted here again, while letting me know what they found out from the main team, as they promised, even though I already knew that they never would respond to this thread ever again, while just letting it die and get buried. That's one reason they made sure to punish people for bumping threads, in order to make sure that threads stay unanswered, unresolved and buried. Those type of things where they make sure not to get disturbed by players, are all well planned out in advance and with pinpoint precision.

Anyway, I had fun for awhile with this game, but have moved on to other games. I currently just played Bright Memory Infinite, that is a short but fun game made by a one man team and Necromunda: Hired Gun. I'm currently playing the Nioh collection, while waiting for Crimson Desert, Beyond Good & Evil 2, The Elder Scrolls 6, Two Worlds 3, Mass Effect 5, Mafia 4 and many other games as well. Take care and game on! 😎

• RobertEmerald

@kormac67 I've searched all over the map, with no luck, but I'll go investigate Esperanza again and see if I can find them. Thanks for the info!

• GameGuru2018
    268 posts
    ...... I currently just played Bright Memory Infinite, that is a short but fun game made by a one man team......

Sometimes among indie games we can find pearls.

With your "one man team" you reminded me of this game.🙄

You're just going down the stairs....
    Floor by floor.
    Different sounds below.

Internal tension is growing.

On some floor you feel that you just can't go on.
    Tension......incomprehensible fear takes hold on you.

But nothing happens outside.
    You're just going down, floor by floor, lower and lower, step by step.
    Nothing happens outside......but inside you start feeling horror.

The fact that nothing happens outside, the unknown, creates unbearable horror inside.

And at some point you realize that you just can't go down any further.
    There is a Wall in front of you!
    Impassable psychological wall. Created by yourself.

Good game.
    There're many good indie games.
    Don't underestimate indie games!

• RobertEmerald

@gameguru2018 Yes indeed, there are some real good Indy games... I also went back to Esperanza tower one more time to thoroughly explore it. Well, it seems that they most likely must be there, but there is no access to the tower's top floor, except by the elevator, which is off limits and only accesible during the final main mission. So what you said about their final location makes sense and at least now, I can at least imagine them being there, even if I can't access the area, which is upsetting, but at least it gives me closure to this once unsolved mystery, that was really bugging me. I feel so much better now. Thanks, take care and happy gaming! 🎮

• AIlOrNothing
    2 posts

Thanks for ur responses guys, it disappoints me that these characters, the same characters we work with fight with and in some cases bond with are just pulled out of game like they never existed, or be given any indication or a final right up to tell us what they had or hadnt achieved, progressed to or went on to, just boom gone.
    At least now i know i have to do Ubisoft job for em and make my own conclusion of the ending which is kinda crap.

• RobertEmerald

@ailornothing Exactly!

• YakinRdx
    2 posts

@robertemerald They are not in the Torre del Leon tower. It is impossible to enter the room where Castillo was killed. Lift does not work.

Found the graves of El Tigre and Jonron.

Suggested Topics