ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Twomas2
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi,

So I was going to buy Riders Republic Gold Edition and I used 100 uplay points to get 20% off but the payment didn't go through because I got an "405 HTML Error" and couldn't continue on Chrome. I didn't get charged for it and I haven't got the game obviously but my 100 uplay points got charged and I would like them back to buy Riders Republic, any help if I can find the code anywhere or do they have to go in and refund me?

Thanks!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3650 posts

Hi @twomas2 and welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry to hear that you encountered an error whilst trying to process your order for Riders Republic. If the discount was not used as the order was unsuccessful then it should be stored on your account and appear in the checkout next time you place an order. However if you are unable to see an option in the checkout to apply the discount then please contact support on one of the following channels for further assistance:

Facebook
    Twitter
    Support Ticket or Live Chat

Official Response
  • Nd_YAG
    1 posts

Hello, I tried to purchase a season pass in the shop and tried use 100 units I had. But when I refresh the site before payment, the units are gone.
    Anyone has an idea?

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1501 posts

Hey @Nd_YAG, thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear about the issue you ran into there.

I've had a closer look at your account and can confirm that 100 Club Units have now been added to your account, so you can try and re-purchase the discount code, if you wish to 🙂 .

Should you have any further queries or run into any other difficulties, do not hesitate and drop us a message at any time!

Official Response
  • rocky07handsome
    1 posts

@ubi-karl
    Hello Sir. I also tried purchasing the DLC with my 100 Club Units and lost it trying to refresh my site, the units are gone. Please help me resolve the issue.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2211 posts

Hey @rocky07handsome

I'm sorry you were unable to use the discount. The points have been added back for you now.

Official Response
  • KillR00M
    1 posts

Hello! I was trying to purchase a game and tried to get 1 discount code with my units.
    However, the payment did not go through - and now 200 units are missing and no copies of the discount codes were received in my e-mail.

• mrocznykwasek
    1 posts

i have the same problem  I didn't get charged for it and I haven't got the game obviously but my 100 uplay points got charged and i would like them back to buy season pass for valhalla

• Jmario2002
    1 posts

@ubi-karl Hello. I tried to buy a game using the discount and had the same problem. Could you help me?

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2408 posts

Hey there @killr00m, @mrocznykwasek & @Jmario2002 ,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I'm sorry to hear you've had issues with your credits and purchase!

We'd need to take a closer look at your account to assist further with this.

Could you please open a case via our Support Site or send us a DM via Facebook or Twitter so we can help further?

Thank you!

Official Response
  • CVQFTW
    1 posts

I applyed the 20% discount on Assassin's Creed Valhalla. But then I changed my mind and wanted to purchase it later. By doing so I lost the 100 ubisoft units. After that I accidently spent some ubisoft units on a random sword on the mentioned game. I was wondering if I could get my ubisoft units back for either of those two things? Thank you in advance.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3650 posts

Hi @cvqftw I'm afraid that we are unable to assist you with account related issues via the forums, therefore I have created a support case for you and our Customer Support team will assist you further.

You will receive an email with more information. 

Also if you did not use your 20% discount as you did not process the order then the 20% discount should be available on checkout the next time you place an order. However, if there are any issues with the 20% discount not being available at the checkout page then please let us know in your support case.

Official Response

Suggested Topics