ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Martelinho40K
    Original poster 112 posts

So let's discuss!

If you had the opportunity to change one thing in The Crew 2, what could be? Let's discuss and share our feedback through this years and have a cool and chill moment here.

Me: I would trade every single content IVT has dropped to The Crew 2 through this years and would invest in a Wild Run type of DLC and there is why: The Crew Wild Run DLC was such a game changer for the first game of the franchise, they managed to nail every single mark on that, i still playing that game, because i didn't finished the campaign (which lacks in TC2 and they have room to do), the graphical overhaul was such mind-blowing for me, because, the game feels really stunning, the effects are good, the rain on that game is gorgeous and through my playthrough i start to see the minor details to this game, one thing i discovered is that pedestrian, they actually speak! Minor details make difference in a racing game. Also, i could not end my comment without saying two thing, one is the night on that game is such a beautiful thing, is a shame TC2 don't have a night time properly implemented to the game and second one is how TC1 is so more sharp than TC2 for me, i can see everything when driving at fast speed in TC1 when in TC2 everything have some sort of granulate effect and is really annoying.

So, let's chat guys, let's chat.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• echolecter
    306 posts

If they would implement an option to use the map of TC1 in this game I might be tempted to actually buy it. I played the beta and the moment I noticed these enormous ramps going up buildings they lost me. I still play TC1 from time to time even thou there isn't much to do anymore. Haven't completed everything (84%) yet but all my cars are fully upgraded. Money is maxed out and there is nothing to spent it on besides useless upgrades at lower levels.

I did like the improved colors in this game as opposed to TC1 but there simply were to many things I didn't like. And not having some sort of progression is one of them. Don't know if headlights are still not working properly as in TC1. I really wished they could be turned on/off manually and have a decent beam in front of car. At times you can't see anything, not even the road you're driving on, it's just to dark.

• OBu42
    246 posts

Technically, I would not change something in the game, but in the organization: IVT needs a QA responsible who is

1. doing their job
    2. heard by the people responsible for allocating resources.

There are so many bugs in the game (and I'm just referring to the bugs - quality of life issues should be addressed, too!) and they are never fixed.

Of course, there are tons of good ideas for the game (see the list maintained by darklotus), but I would appreciate a 6-month effort dedicated to bug fixing and improving QoL for players. After that, the game would be great. Later on, additional features can be added.

• Droid8Apple
    27 posts

@obu42 This, tbh.

The multitude of things left as 'acceptable' is kind of crazy.

• Martelinho40K

@obu42 You have two great point.

@Droid8Apple yeah, is really crazy, i hope the things somehow changes for the 4 year of content.

@echolecter i think the mostly problem with the graphics in TC2 is the global illumination, it simple don't exist.

• Droid8Apple
    27 posts

Hard to list them all, but I'd say first and foremost making weather cosmetic only. I can't even count how many times I'll be in a good groove, having fun doing something, then boom, here comes snow, then rain, then wet roads and winds. Nothing worse than that. If I have the patience I'll go change looks of a car or try to find a race that has forced weather.

Another thing that drives me insane is that, despite Summits being 'PvP', I have to end up watching videos to see where all the glitches are in order to be competitive. That makes so little sense to me... I can especailly bet this week's will be awful with all the vehicle forced (completely negating the hundreds of hours spent making builds). When things are fair, like on speed tours, I regularly get in the 1500's. But if there's a glitch I'm missing I'll be at 5000 in a heartbeat. Just sucks. As a continuation of Summits and fair, you shouldn't be allowed to slipstream another player. That is just ridiculous. I can't wait for Forza 5 to release because at this point I'm longing for being able to ghost through player cars. Traffic should also be removed from everything summit related.

I'd also kill for a search bar, or UI overhaul that makes it not the most horrific thing on earth when looking for a specific SR car. The filters take so long to adjust sometimes, that it's not much faster than slow-scrolling.

I'd kill for the 60fps ancient cap to be removed as well, considering I game at 144hz.

That's just a few, but going to go see if the "3 hour" maintenance has completed yet as it wasn't done at 3 hours 22 minutes.

• Anykeyer
    203 posts

There is only one way to fix this mess with just one move.
    Replace development team.

• Martelinho40K

@anykeyer that's is a good one. lmao

Suggested Topics