Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Valkyrieavnor
    Original poster 4 posts

I just opened the hyena boks in the secret romm in bank hedquerters misson and got the scatter shot as a drop. I i tok it But that never come in to my invetory. So do I need to farm this all over again?.
    Weeks n hours Walstad. Im sending this tikket so that you May give me my hard earned weapon back. Its grindy enough as it is. Im actually a little bit angry becous of this. Game should not eat up inventory like that.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Noxious81
    487 posts

There's also an option to dismantle loot instead of picking it up. Maybe you accidentally dismantled it?

Btw:
    What's the scatter shot?

• Valkyrieavnor
    Original poster 4 posts

I never dismantle it, there are two different buttons on my controller. and I did not touch that button for dismantling Yes it was a sactter shot I lost

• Adrian-11
    799 posts

@valkyrieavnor

What is a Scatter Shot?

• Valkyrieavnor
    Original poster 4 posts

Is a ecotic sub maskin gun

• Adrian-11
    799 posts

@valkyrieavnor

Need to figure out a better way to type, we have to guess what you are trying to say.

So you probably talking about the ChatterBox, that's the one related to the Hyena bank mission.
    But, for the ChatterBox you have to collect all the pieces, the blueprint from the bank vault, and then you need to craft it. It doesn't drop you don't have it already, if you didn't craft it yet.
    What you got in the bank vault is the blueprint for it, not the weapon itself.
    Check your inventory for the ChaterBox components, you should have them as the blueprint drops only if you have all the pieces (if I recall correctly). And check your crafting table - most likely you can craft it.

I am not very good at explaining stuff, so may want to search how to get the ChatterBox, there are better guides on the net.

• Valkyrieavnor
    Original poster 4 posts

Thanks you help me out alot now.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1410 posts

@valkyrieavnor Brilliant to hear that @Adrian-11 was able to help you resolve this. If you need anything else please reach back out.

Thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics