ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sasorisan1
    Original poster 60 posts

it has come to my attentions via @Ubi-Nacho that videos containing a glitch submitted by players is difficult to access by the division 2 team.

the division 2 game contains mature content and has an age restriction. see link below.

"this game contains mature content recommended for only for ages 18+
    https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/the-division-2--warlords-of-new-york-ultimate-edition

youtube requires age relative restrictions on content uploaded to their site.
    your team requires access to these age restricted videos submitted by players.
    as a player, i can only submit this request to investigate the challenge suffered by your team to access our videos.
    i submit @Ubi-Nacho as a contact of your team for further information on this matter.
    feel free to contact me for further information, albeit limited, regarding this matter.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Noxious81
    1197 posts

Hey agent,

as I already posted in your other thread, this is not something like a general issue or an underlying mistake by Ubisoft. If it was, there would be not a single TD2-video on YouTube without an age restriction. It's simply a question of the settings you chose for your videos.

So luckily you can quickly solve the issue so that anyone can view your videos. Speaking of videos – maybe this video can help you out:

• echolecter
    354 posts

@noxious81

This is a problem caused by UbiSoft when -they- choose not to login or use age validated accounts on YouTube. Poster has a very good point that game itself is rated 18+ (pegi) so any video with content taken from the game can also be labeled as 18+. Fact that you can still see videos of the game, most of them without sound or dialogs, doesn't change that. Depending what his account is used for on YouTube I can fully understand that he wants to fully comply to the rules as put in place by Google, and not risking any actions taken against him.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @sasorisan1, thanks for reaching out!

With the recent changes made within YouTube as far as age verification process goes and just generally not running into such matter before, there has been some slight confusion, however I have reviewed each one of the videos you've uploaded in your original thread, so you're more than welcome to take a look when you have a chance 🙂 .

Should you have any further queries, let us know!

Official Response
  • sasorisan1
    Original poster 60 posts

@noxious81

i read your post and it has a very defensive tone on your part followed by blame to me. neither is productive in any way.

"as I already posted in your other thread, this is not something like a general issue or an underlying mistake by Ubisoft"
    general issue? underlying mistake? i did not imply in any way either of those things. it was was brought to MY attentions by @Ubi-Nacho of the team's access to the videos. i followed the guidelines of youtube in order to upload the videos.

"If it was, there would be not a single TD2-video on YouTube without an age restriction"
    i have no control on how other users comply with the rules on youtube regarding age restrictions, that's on them alone. as for me, i will comply with the rules of that site.

"So luckily you can quickly solve the issue so that anyone can view your videos"
    please submit your source as to where i expressed the lack of knowledge to modify the age restrictions on my videos.
    furthermore as i stated in my previous post, i will remove the age restrictions on my videos as soon as the age restrictions are removed from td2.

Suggested Topics