ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/3 Replies/20 Views
    craftycurate
    Original poster 13 posts

Hi

I'm having an audio issue in WDL Online.

Audio works perfectly in The Division 2 etc on same gear, but another player isn't able to hear me in WDL online. We've checked:

Voice Chat = On
    Mute All Players = No
    Mic Sensitivity = High value
    Mic Mode = On

I'm not running any other audio devices.

My "speaking" icon appears in-game with my username whenever I speak. But he can't hear me, though I can hear him, albeit intermittently.

Any suggestions about what to try would be appreciated. Problem might be with his system, I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance
    Richard

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• A1R50FT-10
    467 posts

@craftycurate what happens when you change the mic sensitivity?

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1510 posts

@craftycurate Hey there! To try and help with this situation, I would try toggling Voice Chat/ Mic Mode on and off and what @A1R50FT-10 mentioned when changing your mic sensitivity. If you still run into the same results, I recommend going through our Voice Chat Troubleshooting to ensure that your mic is recognized in-game. Keep us posted if this helps.

Official Response

Suggested Topics