ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• YT.heeff
    Original poster 2 posts

I was going to submit this to a ubisoft agent to chat but it says chat is unavailable so here I go.

I have a recurring issue in FC6. A box appears randomly on my screen that reads
     WARNING
    QUIT TO MAIN MENU? ALL UNSAVED PROGRESS WILL BE LOST.
                                                              |Space| Yes  |Esc| No

It keeps appearing until I go into the settings menu or press yes. Upon my next closing of the game, it wiped my save file. It happens a little bit after the "The Guerillas" mission.
    I have played up to this point again and the box once again showed up. It persisted even after going into the settings menu. it presented me with the error code Granite-2000000 and now the continue game button does not work. I am once again relaunching the game to see if it has wiped yet another save game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update regarding the investigation into the Granite-2000000 error some of you have encountered in-game. This issue should have been resolved following the release of Title Update 5. We will now be marking this thread as "Resolved."

If you are still encountering this error in-game, please don't hesitate to share your report within this thread so we can investigate this further. Please include a screenshot of the error message, and let us know what action you took that triggered this error message in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • YT.heeff
    Original poster 2 posts

https://imgur.com/a/iZZ6X9z here are some screenshots showing that my savefile has been deleted

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey there @YT-heeff , sorry to hear that and I want to apologise for the delay. I have gone ahead and created a support ticket on your behalf. This will allow our support team to look further into what might have caused this.

Could you please check your email inbox for the ticket number and for some steps to help us with our investigation? In the meantime, if you require any further help from us, you know where to find us.

• GeckoGamer06
    1 posts

Finised Mission "Packing Heat" , Went into cutscene. Popup apeared "Quit to main menu? Unsaved data will be lost." without any input. I closed the pop up but it continously appeared, so i left the game and back in to find that all my save data was gone. If anyone could help me see if theres a way to reverse this id be eternally grateful

• TazzFTW13
    1 posts

I'm getting this error message preventing me from progressing. After asking me over and over if I want to quit, I'm forced out and I'm met with this screenshot.

• keyblader12
    1 posts

TLDR game save was deleted somehow even though overview still shows correct playtime and progress

i was playing the game and everything was going well then i got a pop up asking if i want to exit to desktop out of nowhere which i couldn't close so i exit to main meu got the error: granite - 200000 and had to close the game upon starting the game up the continue option was gone the overview still shows the correct playtime and progress but i have no way to continue

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1316 posts

@geckogamer06

Hey there.

Sorry to hear about this.

If this issue is still present and you haven't already done so please open a support case with us so we can forward this to the FC team to see if there's anything we can do to resolve this. Thanks.

Official Response
  • CroBen83
    4 posts

Hello. What is this Problem GRANITE-2000000?!

What can I Do?

On Xbox X Series

• Ubi-Mercury
    619 posts

Hey @croben83, sorry to hear you're receiving this error code. Could you please clarify when this error code appears for you, so that I can take a closer look?

• CroBen83
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CroBen83
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CroBen83
    4 posts

@ubi-mercury this error code comes directly from the start screen of far cry 6 where you press CONTINUE GAME

• SulfonicChimera
    1 posts

So, after dumping 20+hrs into this game, I had finished all the missions and was playing around trying to tie off some loose ends on the cache/supply missions when suddenly I get a forced quit followed by error code granite-2000000.

Needless to say, I wasn't too happy, but things happen occasionally, I figured I`d just restart and load my save, right? Well as it turns out not so much.

It seems that the error has either corrupted or dumped my entire game progress and now the system wants me to open a new game. To say that I'm [censored] would be an understatement, I'm already not pleased by the ease I got through the main game, but to lose what time I did invest well that is more than a little irksome.

To be clear I'm running this on an i9 9900kf, and 3070, with 32gb ram off SSDs, not spinning rust, there's no reason at my hardware end this should be happening. and honestly, if I knew this would have happened I wouldn't have even bothered with the game, or dumping Ubisoft credits into in game upgrades

• LovingFC6
    1 posts

@ubi-gizmo Hi, I have this same issue. Could you help me too?

• PrinceRazor69
    2 posts

Hey together,

I'm playing on PC. I had the same error.
    But in my case i was driving in a car to a mission in coop-mode.

The error occured and i had the choice to end the game or not. when i pressed "no" the message showed up again and again until i press "yes".
    after this the game closed and my savegame and the ability to press "continue" was gone..

i don't know what to do right now.. maybe you can assist.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 707 posts

Thank you so much for providing that information, you guys! One possible cause of this issue could be due to there no longer being enough space on the drive that the game and launcher are installed on. I recommend double-checking those drives and ensuring that there's enough space!

If there does appear to be enough, I also suggest running through some basic troubleshooting steps for PC. Please let me know how those steps go!

Official Response
  • PrinceRazor69
    2 posts

@ubistorm My SSD had about 5GB left.. i don't think the save needs that much space. But however, is there any possibility to get my savegame back? don't wanna spend another 40 hours to get there..
    The savegame in the folder was broken, after the gamecrash

• dratsablive
    1 posts

@ubi-mercury I get the same error on XBOX Series X. I have to quit the game and close it in order to continue. It just randomly appears while playing. I have 50% space left on the internal drive where the game is installed.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey @tazzftw13, sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Restarting the game entirely should resolve this problem.

The development team has been made aware of this issue, and they are currently investigating it.

To help prevent this in the future, please do not put your console on standby during end-game co-op sessions and do not leave your console on standby for more than 10 minutes if you do enter standby mode during a co-op session.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to resolve this issue.

• KykCreep
    1 posts

@geckogamer06
    same here
    not that specific mission but same error and save gone

Suggested Topics