ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• vassagodohc
    1 posts

Same situation here. I have just experienced this error. Save file is gone, similar error Granite appears. 17 hours of game time went to [censored]. I am not going to start the game again. Try to recover my savefile from ubisoft cloud or refund my money for the game. I am not joking...

It is not funny. I suspect that problem is connected with lack of disk space where launcher is installed. Page file during the game may have clogged the disk. However, if there is such a problem, there should be a way to recover the save file. This is not an isolated case.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Hello there @vassagodohc! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered this Granite error code and that your save file is no longer available. Thank you for taking the time to share your report with us. To help us to look into this error further, would you be able to let us know how much space is available on your PC / console drive? We can then use this information to help us to investigate your issue further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Hello there,

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update regarding the investigation into the Granite-2000000 error some of you have encountered in-game. This issue should have been resolved following the release of Title Update 5. We will now be marking this thread as "Resolved."

If you are still encountering this error in-game, please don't hesitate to share your report within this thread so we can investigate this further. Please include a screenshot of the error message, and let us know what action you took that triggered this error message in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Dr.Cashberg
    1 posts

Hello,

I also invested almost 10 hours before I ran into the granite-error (due to too little disk space). I freed up disk space and restarted the game and my save state is now also lost. I reinstalled the game but it is still not working. I am using version 1.5.

Is there a way to fix the save files which I found?

Please help, for I will not start the game from the beginning again...

Thank you, kind regards

Dr. Cashberg

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 997 posts

Hello, @dr-cashberg! Welcome to Discussions!

Sorry that you ran into the granite error and subsequently lost your save file. Hopefully, we can get the file recovered so that you can get back to enjoying your game. Please follow these steps to try and restore your save file.

Please let me know if you're able to get the save back or not. Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics