ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GamingWaffle246
    Original poster 3 posts

Ever since my game crashed once my ffh no longer spawn. I can keep summoning them and summoning them and nothing happens. I would really like this fixed because I already miss Chorizo 😞

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

As we have not had any reports about being unable to summon Amigos for some time now, we will now be locking this thread.

Please note that there is a cooldown between dismissing and summoning Amigos. If you have recently dismissed an Amigo before summoning your new one, please wait a minute or so before you try to summon your new Amigo.

If you are still having trouble summoning your Amigo, then please don't hesitate to create a new thread so we can investigate this further. When creating a new thread, please include the following information:

• Which Amigo are you unable to summon?
    • Have you been able to summon Amigos successfully before? If yes, can you let us know when you were first unable to summon your Amigo?
    • Please can you provide a video which shows you're unable to summon your Amigo to your side.

I'd recommend uploading any videos to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive. This will allow you to share a link to the video in your newly created thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Eark428
    10 posts

I been play about 10 hours and find something strange, Amigo will not spawn even I try to find new amigo, They will gone if you try to call other amigo.
    I think may be because I travel too fast like use slide to gain movement speed or using car , my amigo can't follow or stuck somewhere, when I call new amigo, game knew amigo not around so they try yo spawn but it also already in map somewhere so it cancel spawn (This is only my opinion).
    I may have to start new game again cause I think my save it corrupt with this bug, so even bug is fix , it will not spawn

• Modimus_Prime
    1 posts

@eark428 Is the cooldown still going?

• Eark428
    10 posts

@modimus_prime no cool down is show, i can spam call which it should not.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2941 posts

Hello @Eark428,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Can you please confirm if you're playing with a controller, or mouse and keyboard? Are you using custom controls, by any chance? Can you please perform all of the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? It will help you to eliminate any software conflicts.

If you're still experiencing this issue, can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring? Many thanks and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Eark428
    10 posts

@ubi-mark

I put my link video here, I using mouse and keyboard and verify game once. all my system have been update ,but before I using window 11 and play first hours before switch back to window 10.

• Jaikon.
    1 posts

I also have this issue, windows 10, mouse and keyboard, changed reload to middle mouse button but it was fine until I joined a friend and then left his game, pet stayed in his game and attacked friendly NPCs now I cannot summon amigo at all, in single player or co-op.

• Magestrimayhem
    1 posts

My amigo pet won’t Spond in solo play anymore.

When I go to another game with a friend, it works. It happened after I got Chicharrón. Now I can’t play with any of the amigos.

• Eark428
    10 posts

@magestrimayhem I got this problem too, they no fix for this right unless you want to start new save game (yes i start again after 10 hours play).
    You should post it at player support again since supporter can see you problem, and react to you or see that this bug is major issuse cause i also post they too. (But if supporter reply here, you are very lucky 🤠 )

• Tocho76
    6 posts

Hi
    After about 20 hours of gameplay, all my companions/amigos didn´t appear when i call them
    If i call them from game menu i can hear their sound (barking BoomBomm and Chorizo for example) but they never appear on battle 😞
    I have all companions by the way

• cskiller86
    109 posts

@gamingwaffle246 Did you try changing the active FFH? Or maybe unlocking another one, since they are automatically activated after they are unlocked.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@gamingwaffle246 Hey! Sorry to hear that your fangs for hire are not spawning. So we can look into this further please provide a video of the issue.

We can then pass this on to the dev team.

Thank you.

P.S Chorizo is awesome!

• Tocho76
    6 posts

Same issue here
    I already have all of them, as i call them from main menu i can hear they "sound" but never spawns

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@tocho76 Thank you for responding. Can we ask would you be able to provide a video showing this happening?

It will be most helpful in our investigation.

Thank you.

• Tocho76
    6 posts

@ubi-viral
    Hi
    I uploaded a short video with issue calling companions/Fangs for Hire

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@tocho76 Thank you very much for the video. I have gone ahead and reported this to the dev team.

Once there is an update we will reach back out to you.

Thank you.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3127 posts

Thanks for sharing this video with us, @eark428 - that was most helpful!

I'd like to report this issue to our team to investigate further, and I've just got one follow-up question before I do so. Have you tried both left-clicking the amigo, and pressing space on the amigo? For me in my game, I can use either, so I wonder if perhaps just one of the keys is not working to summon the amigos.

Can you also double-check what happens if you rebind 'Confirm/Accept' and 'Select/Apply/Purchase/Equip' to other keys, in Options -> Keyboard and Mouse -> Menus? Does pressing either of these new keys correctly summon an amigo?

Thanks once again for your continued help with this report - I really appreciate it!

Official Response
  • Tocho76
    6 posts

@magestrimayhem
    Issue is reported and a video uploaded. Seems that they are investigating it

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/111860/far-cry-6-fangs-for-hire-not-spawning/6?lang=en-US

• FlipFlopZeh
    2 posts
    Hello, everyone! Is it also the case with you that when you call the AMIGO, it doesn't come? YES, they are free in the Game^^
    Hallo zusammen! AMIGO kommt nicht, wenn man ihn ruft, egal welches Tier! Und ja, sie sind frei gespielt 😉

Suggested Topics