ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• chris2a2a
    Original poster 2 posts

Since the last two update of Far Cry i can't play with my keyboard and my mouse. My Joystick that i don't use take the control and i can't desactivate it. Whith Far cry 5 or newdawn, i don't have the issue with the same setup. It happens only with this title. Thanks to help me

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Steve64b
    82 posts

@chris2a2a Maybe try deleting the xml files in your Documents\My Games\Far Cry 6 folder will help?

• chris2a2a
    Original poster 2 posts

@steve64b thanks it works now👍

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2224 posts

Great to hear that @Steve64b 's fix sorted this for you, @chris2a2a - I understand that your game was defaulting to your gamepad, despite that you weren't using it.

Thanks for your insights there, @Steve64b 🙂

Let us know if the problem reoccurs, @chris2a2a , as we'll have other troubleshooting steps we can suggest in that case.

Official Response
  • Reign198-twitch
    1 posts

@ubi-thrupney This is still an issue btw. Can't you guys just update it and add a toggle to select your input device?

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2224 posts

Hey @reign198-twitch - thanks for sending across your feedback about this. I understand that it would be convenient to have a toggle, and I've passed this along internally so we can take a closer look. My apologies for the inconvenience. Let me know if you've any other thoughts or questions about this.

Official Response
  • MatthewMv1
    2 posts
    Banned

you can use a PlayStation 4 or Xbox One controller in combination with a mouse and keyboard when playing on PC and Stadia.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1479 posts

@matthewmv1 Hi!

Thanks for your reply here, and for helping out in this thread. If you have any additional questions or queries, please be in touch!

Official Response

Suggested Topics