ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DEAN-377
    Original poster 19 posts

since the the new SPECIALIZATION REVAMP came out last week I Hope that will be a demonstration on video, that could show the new system, base on what you guys said, it can led to several different way. and each way seem to fit what you guys said, so really hope that could bring something new, and with all respect hope not like the warlord of new York.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Noxious81
    828 posts

Maybe we will learn more about this during the upcoming PTS... but I wouldn't expect anything like a video or screenshots before that.

• SuspiciousPixel
    201 posts

A work in progress conceptual idea drawing(s) or prototype video would have been a nice visual aid to demonstrate the changes they intend to make

• Noxious81
    828 posts
    A work in progress conceptual idea drawing(s) (...)

I would have loved to see anything just like such a drawing within the recent Intelligence Annex article. But now I just don't think that any further news concerning the Specializations will appear in the upcoming articles.

• dagrommit
    894 posts

Yeah, a simple screenshot of the WIP would have been nice, but I expect we'll get to see the real thing in the PTS.

• DEAN-377
    Original poster 19 posts

@noxious81 the thing is every new season would have a video or at least a photo to show what is coming, but only this time just an article. And that article was cause a lot of confusedness, that is why I said hope have a video to show

• dagrommit
    894 posts

@dean-377 there are over three months to go. I'm pretty sure there will be a bigger promotional push closer to the release of the new content.

• DEAN-377
    Original poster 19 posts

@dagrommit like you said a simple screenshot would be nice, a video will be perfect

• xcel30
    696 posts

I still don't fully understand how exactly it's meant to work, the part about granade and armor kits bonus still gets me confused if you can only have one of them or they will have multiple option for each one adn then you can choose one per category

• DEAN-377
    Original poster 19 posts

@xcel30 that's what I said confusedness, a simple pic or video would help us a lot

Suggested Topics