Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AIter_Ego
    Original poster 2 posts

Minor non gameplay breaking bugs

That bugs me

• ISAC is messed up of 3 backpacks, this backpack shows how it should be

• On Future initiative, ISAC is flipped upside down

• On the rigger gear set the spot for when you level up is misplaced and is hovering over nothing

• And hunters fury is placed between the feet

• Sorting gear mods via type gives missing textures

• The CMMG Banshee Extended mag clips though the gun

• Any MPX (expect backfire) doesn't align properly when using the crusader/striker shield

• The KARD pistol doesn't have a magazine when you put a custom magazine in it, i.e extended mag ect

• additional notes
    1. Sharpshooters description of Carbon Fiber Frame is wrong, it states it "deceases the drone's cooldown" even though it increases scan range
    2. Technician description of Liquid Cooling is also wrong, it states "increase the recovery rate of the hive skill" even though it increases the range
    3. Fragile armor doesn't wear off when you use a armor kit, and sometimes it doesn't even heal back to full when it cures the fragile armor state
    4. Vanguards invulnerability does not protect the shield from explosives or the gun in iron horse
    5. Legendary drone operators still don't have the new drone operator icon to differentiate them from rushers

• Suggestions
    1. ammo hoarders should depend if your gun is tube fed, closed bolt, or open bolt
    • tube fed you can reload any time and not get effected by ammo hoarders
    • closed bolt drops you ammo down to 1 for the 1 in the chamber,
    • open bolt stays as it is as there is no 1 in the chamber

• Legendary enemies not moving at all in summit, staying in cover for what feels like 20 mins, and I cant push them because they can kill me instantly but they don't peak me so I can deal with them, they don't attempt to shoot and let the expositive drones and mini tank do all the work

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics