ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Chunkie__Monkie
    Original poster 47 posts

Using a Turret/Drone skill build with skill Damage and Skill Haste applied. I have chance to swap out 2 of the Skill Haste for Status affects would this work (improve skill damage) What doe Status Affects do ?

Thank you

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Noxious81
    828 posts

The attribute Status Effects affects the damage dealt by and the duration of Status Effects applied by you. For example if you apply Bleed to an enemy, it will last longer and deal more damage to that enemy.

As long as you are using the Assault Turret and the Striker Drone, you don't have a skill equipped that does apply Status Effects, thus this attribute would not help you at all.

Personally, I'd suggest using Skill Damage and Skill Haste as attributes on your gear – and experiment a bit with changing your gear mods. Some people like to use mods increasing the uptime of the turret and the drone, I prefer using Armor on Kill mods. But whatever you'll eventually go for: in existing builds it's always much easier changing mods than swapping attributes.

• Chunkie__Monkie
    Original poster 47 posts

@noxious81

Thank you I will stay at my old setuo with Skill Damage and Haste

Suggested Topics