ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• jrlanglois
    Original poster 1 posts

Hey Ubisoft peeps,

I'm encountering plenty of bugs/glitches, some more subtle than others, over two main areas: AI and player scaling areas (ie: climbing and grappling).

1. when climbing a ledge, if an item is set at the top where I'm about to go up to, the game prevents me from peeking and from going up.
    2. the grappling rope often gets caught underneath large objects when swinging, which leads to two problems:
      1. the physics for grappling will snag the rope underneath the object/structure and I'll get stuck
        1. at times I can't disengage
        2. at times I'll be stuck underneath a platform and have to drop from really high
      2. the physics will snag and somehow invert the player velocity, launching me up into the sky till I hit the ceiling
        1. this only happened to me once, when grappling against a cliffside
    3. enemies may spawn inside of cliffs and underneath buildings, making them impossible to kill
      1. it's super irritating because that will prevent taking over an FND base, meaning a restart/reload and trying to go through the motions again
    4. friendly NPC AI gets stuck doing weird stuff when driving, which appears to be gameplay session related (RNG related?):
      1. stuck driving in circles without any obstacles around
      2. friendly vehicles will get into consistent collisions between each other (where did they get their license?)
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics