ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AdiosMFers
    Original poster 4 posts

Have you guys seen this new build? Apparently if you have all red cores with unoptimized gear and a watch SHD lvl of 396 you can bypass a 16,000,000+ HP shield and all the damage goes right to armor/health! Here's proof:

https://streamable.com/1hhds4: (https://streamable.com/1hhds4)

How/Where do I report this cheater?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• WalkinTarget1
    31 posts

@adiosmfers Wow, that is some shiz right there. 😞 I am sure your link will get removed due to ID'ing the player, but if you run in the DZ at all, you will clearly run into these hacks. Just last month we had the explosive sticky bomb hack in DZ west at the Charlie CP. Not much you can do about it other than to make others aware of it and hope that they can either patch it out or address it in the near future.

• AdiosMFers
    Original poster 4 posts

@walkintarget1 I've seen my fair share of DZ cheats. Wall hackers, aimbots, etc. but never have I even heard of a cheat that bypasses the shield. Considering just about everyone runs a shield it's a huge exploit that needs to be fixed.

• D-Y-N-4-M-O
    41 posts

Here's another one. At first I thought he had a H/S aimbot but a clan member said his full bulwark shield was bypassed too and you can see his bullets clearly hitting my half shield and it taking zero damage. The guy in the video has been doing this for months now and will change his name every 30 days. I have reported this guy in game and on the website with video links and he is still playing daily. So not only does EAC not pick these cheats up, the support tickets done online don't even get looked at it seems. Ubisoft you are an absolute disgrace. This is 100% proof, yet you have and continue to do nothing about it. Absolute shambles of a company.

• SuspiciousPixel
    192 posts

@adiosmfers GCRocks Clan I believe (Some Youtuber). Not surprised there are cheaters in there. Good luck getting Massive to intervene.

Suggested Topics