ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MUR0K0
    Original poster 5 posts

Since 2010 people were begging for the option to change the language in the Ubisoft Store. Not only it's still not possible, but when i started a ticket, they sent me to the forums and suggested i post there. It's 2021 November now. LET US CHANGE THE LANGUAGE IN THE STORE!

this is how you do it. person sets up an ubisoft account. person goes to the account settings page and chooses a preferred language. when person goes to store, store checks person's account setting for preferred language and NOT HIS LOCATION BASED ON THE IP. store then applies person's preferred language to the store regardless of his location. there ya go. you solved a DECADE OLD PROBLEM!!!!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2311 posts

@mur0k0 Hey! Thank you for getting in touch and sorry that you have had this experience with the Ubisoft Store language.

We understand that this is frustrating and will pass your feedback and suggestions on to the Ubisoft Store and Ubisoft Connect team. At this time this is all that we can do.

If you need anything else please let us know.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • MUR0K0
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-viral i see changes in the store already. thanks so much in the name of everyone who wanted this feature!

EDIT: wait nevermind, i ended up on the US version of the store by accident. but you guys have language changing option there, so it cant be hard to give it to the rest of the world too 😭

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1222 posts

@mur0k0

Hey there

Apologies for any frustration caused as a result of this. Your feedback has been passed on to the team.

Official Response
  • swdan
    14 posts

@ubi-orion 1 more year. bump

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1501 posts

Hey @swdan!

After digging around and doing some investigation, I have come across a number of threads and mentions regarding having the ability to change Ubisoft Store's language, and therefore accordingly, have forwarded to our team accordingly.

Whilst this is something that is under consideration and evaluation, we would be unable to advise on what will happen next, however as always, we will try to keep you guys in the loop, and if there will be any changes, we will try to make sure to keep you all updated here, in our official forums.

Until then, do continue to share your feedback and if you run into any difficulties, do not hesitate and drop us a message at any time!

Official Response
  • swdan
    14 posts

@ubi-karl thanks. the problems seems to be resolved. its a shame i had to dodge most of the ubisoft products for some years.
    /closed

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2143 posts

Hey there @swdan, thanks for getting back in touch and I am glad to hear that this issue seems resolved. If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics