20 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • bully365
    20 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • bully365
    20 posts

We did it! We won! Finally!

Can’t wait to play around at ancient Egypt in 60fps.

• Maledicus
    63 posts

I support the demand for an Origins 60fps update wholeheartedly. I bought both Origins & Odyssey, but never played them, waiting for a Series X 60fps update.

Since the Odyssey 60fps update was released i began to play it beside Valhalla, now Origins update is missing 🙂

Best regards.

• TheVolta1979
    9 posts

@ubi-theberry Do we know anything about the patch that’s coming? Any progress?

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1479 posts

@thevolta1979 Hello there!

Thanks for checking in here. 🙂

Regrettably we have no ETA on 60 FPS for console at the moment, but we'll be sure to update players one we have more news on this.

Please let us know if you have further questions in the meantime.

Official Response
  • smasherdude10
    1 posts

Hello, this is completely unrelated, but is it possible for you to reset my progress completely in riders republic? I’m having progression issues

• KmarkoPL
    385 posts
    Banned

@smasherdude10 and you had to come here and spam , instead contacting support ?!

• Bl1ndm4n
    3 posts

hello, any news on this one?

• VVaitforme
    4 posts

@ubi-nacho hi nacho

I left it in the middle of the game when I heard about the 60fps patch.I have ac oddsey and ac vallaha game, but I can't move on to the others before I finish this game. It's been almost a month, is there any improvement?

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2112 posts

Hey there, as kindly provided by my colleague above, I am afraid we have no ETA on 60 FPS for console at the moment, but we'll be sure to update you all once we have more news on this. Should you have further questions regarding this or anything else, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Official Response
  • VVaitforme
    4 posts
    @ubi-gizmo Is any work in progress or is it still in the planning stages?

• ChrisKwon90
    2 posts

When is the release date of 60FPS Patch for the Origins?
    I want to play it at 60FPS on my XBOX Series X

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2313 posts

Hello @vvaitforme thanks for your reply, we have no further information to share on any additions of 60fps patches to current-gen consoles, but we appreciate your passion and have forwarded this thread and replies to the AC team to consider.

I will move this thread to our player General Discussion section of the forum, to see if there are other players who would like to contribute to this thread too and so it can be seen by a larger audience including our AC community team.

Official Response
  • BrainKub
    1 posts

@ubi-milky I am an xbox series s user and I would also like to contribute to this thread too !

• KleineCornelis
    3 posts

@ubi-milky

A lot of people are waiting for the 60fps patch. Just check the replies under the recent posts of the Assassin's Creed Twitter account. I personally think that it's a bit weird to make a vague announcement like that only to follow it up by complete radio silence. We would just like to know if it's happening or not. Origins is the only game in the "mythology trilogy" that's locked at 30fps. I just don't think that's right...

• tigroutom
    23 posts

@ubi-milky hi, Ubisoft take more than one year to hear us for 60 fps on current gen , now it make one month you ve said that you are looking to do it and you start again to not communicate about it ,it does not take a month for uncaped fps on a game ,will Ubisoft take another year to hear again all the the players who asking it since 14 months everyday on twitter,is it possible for Ubisoft to be clear about that ?

• PanosNRG312
    2 posts

There is a huge demand for a 60fps patch yet you give us no updates on it. You should deliver your promises not just say "we are working on it". It's been a month since the announcement post and I'm pretty sure it doesn't take a month to achieve the 60fps patch.

• SVasilev
    1 posts

@Ubi-Milky I am a PS5 user and I would also like to contribute to this thread too!
    I, myself, have shipped several games and I know such a patch will take a handful of resources and a bit more time (much more than 1 day as others suggested in this forum).
    I really do hope you can find the resources needed for this to happen at Ubi in the next few weeks as this game totally deserves it! Keep us posted :]

• AlePlay
    695 posts

if it worked at 60 fps ..

look at the difference for example between Alessandria in and Alessandria out

https://clips.twitch.tv/EphemeralHyperAmazonWholeWheat-Fz-gPK2Tj9rM5Yd1

as if that were not enough after about 40 minutes an hour the framerate starts to give problems anyway .. the only solution is to close and re-open the game (or restart the pc)

I know people with more powerful PCs than mine, who have the same problem
    (we're talking about RTX 3080) I only have a 1660 super ... 
    (this is to explain that it was my concern to try to optimize the system as much as possible, no background processes and graphics settings BELOW that recommended by Nvidia Experience ..)

what can i do to further optimize the game? or can I finally have confirmation, that it is the game itself that has never been fully optimized ..?

Suggested Topics