ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ip_man81
    1 posts

Please a new patch for the next gen consoles for assassins creed origin. The game is great but for the new ps5 without possible 60fps, no way. With new upgrade it would be a great performance feeling for this game like odysee. Technically it couldn't be a big effort. Please do it for us the community and update or patch Origin for PS5 and Co.
    I bought yesterday the game (Gold Edition) but it feels not good on PS5 with 30fps. My wife seeing also the performance differences and she never played games on tv's or something else.
    Please please do it for us ubisoft team.

• NESClO
    3 posts

The next gen consoles have been out for a year now and its great that AC Odyssey has been given a 60 fps treatment but kind of odd that Origin still hasn't received one yet.

• NESClO
    3 posts

I think I speak for all console players that want to play AC Origins again but won't because of the game running 30 fps. At this point it has been a year that the next gen consoles have arrived and the game still hasn't received its patch that allows 60 fps on the consoles. Removing a fps limit doesn't seem like a lot of code to change, so please add 60 fps for all us AC fans! 🙂

• Cool-Phil
    1 posts

I hope they will patch it soon!

• mechanpoisson
    13 posts

A quand 60fps pour AC origins sur xbox serie x et ps5 ????? Car là ça pique les yeux les sacades

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@mechanpoisson Hey!

I'm afraid we can only support the forums in English at the moment. If you translate your message, I will do my best to assist you.

Alternatively, you can create a support ticket for support in your language here:

https://support.ubisoft.com/

Thank you.

Official Response
  • TheVolta1979
    9 posts

I’m only posting this just like others are to hammer in the idea that your fans/players are begging for it… 60fps patch for Origins has been asked for since Valhalla’s next gen patch. This picked up more people asking for it when Odyssey got it. Well now it’s Origins’ bday and I think it’s time. This is the only one in the RPG trilogy that doesn’t have the patch. How about it? Make our dreams come true! Let us revisit This game with the same quality as the other two. Please, friends.

• PanosNRG312
    2 posts

@Ubi-Keo Can you give us an update on the situation? Is there still a possibility we'll get a 60fps patch for AC Origins? Or is this abandoned? Nothing was announced on the anniversary and clearly the fanbase is begging for the upgrade.

• KmarkoPL
    454 posts

@panosnrg312 There won't be any updates on Origins
    Ubisoft is finished with it.

• KmarkoPL
    454 posts

@thevolta1979
    1 game is no longer supported and Ubisoft is done with Origins
    2 There is other thread already like that ! Spamming another will not make Ubisoft to update the game !

• TheVolta1979
    9 posts

@kmarkopl No one thought they were supporting Odyssey either and it got a patch out of the blue. I addressed the other posts in my post. I’m well aware that people are talking about it. I didn’t know that more people asking for something was something that would not work. This is new to me. I will not post anything on here again. My apologies.

• mechanpoisson
    13 posts

@ubi-viral
    Ok thanks for the information
    i d like ti know when a patch will be released fir AC Origins to have 60 fps.? I wanted to play it on my xbox serie X but the framerate is awful
    Cause the game is so rich it will be a shame to let it die like that......
    Thanks

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2516 posts

Hey @mechanpoisson

We don't have any updates planned for AC Origins that I can share any news on I'm afraid, so I couldn't say if this will happen.

Official Response
  • TheVolta1979
    9 posts

@ubi-froggard I second this. Every tweet that’s from the official Twitter page has actually been flooded with people spamming for a 60fps patch like they did with Odyssey and we’re merely trying to get those comments seen by the devs. I hope they are aware at this point. This has been asked for for months lol.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2882 posts

Hey @thevolta1979 ,

As the team have moved onto to different projects, while they'll be aware, we can't guarantee any plans will be put in place to implement a next-gen patch or update.

Sorry for any disappointment and should this change, it'll be announced publicly.

If there's anything more we can help with in the meantime, please let us know!

Official Response
  • TheVolta1979
    9 posts

@ubi-theberry

I was just thinking this reception and the massive spamming from the fanbase. If you read the comments you’ll see what I mean. Just seems like an odd thing to ignore is all. And the fact that the Odyssey patch was out of the blue it wouldn’t be impossible. Just seems a bit odd to have that much of a reaction for months and they won’t just pop in and say “no” or “okay we’ll do it.” Just a 60fps patch, just like Odyssey, that’s all we’re asking.

• bully365
    37 posts

Yeah they need to let us know already. There’s no reason why Origins shouldn’t also get 60fps update. Unless they have an agenda against the game and the director who was fired.

• CONNOR_B_98
    1 posts

Update AC Origins on current gen and allow 60fps

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2882 posts

Hey everyone,

I've merged your threads discussing Assassin's Creed: Origin's future on next-gen consoles.

As per our previous posts, we have no information available to say that a 60fps next-gen update is planned for Assassin's Creed: Origins.

Should an announcement be made, we'll let you know, but at this time there's nothing to say an update is planned.

Official Response
  • erym13
    2 posts

Re: [AC Origins - 60fps: Current Gen Consoles](/topic/116822/ac-origins-60fps-current-gen-consoles)

Most people want a patch as you done for Odyssey , to get 60 FPS (at least) for next generation consoles... Please : Any answer? thanks a lot

Suggested Topics