ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• erym13
    2 posts

Agree !! Yes please !!

• tigroutom
    23 posts

@ubi-theberry i m very disapointed about ubisoft since one year everyday people asking for a 60 fps patch on origins for ps5 and xbox séries and we have not got one answer about anyone of Ubisoft ,do you know the rudness feellings we have when Ubisoft totally ignoring community ,your community is not important for you and you prove it everyday ....

• TheVolta1979
    9 posts

@ubi-theberry We are aware there was no plans to announce, at this point we are trying to share our request that thousands have been asking for for months and for that info to get to the devs, basically to become a yes or no question. At this point. Can the devs toss a 60 fps patch onto next gen consoles for Origins like they did for Odyssey. We’re all aware that they even use the same engine. It’s the only one of the RPG trilogy that doesn’t have this patch so we ask for it to become a reality. We will of course look for announced info. We’re just asking for it to happen. Some begging as 30 fps is unplayable for most that have been on 60fps since these new consoles released. I’ll leave it alone now.

• MaKuSu_851
    1 posts

Please Ubi, please, we need that 60 fps patch !

Your egyptian world is fantastic and it deserves to be more living and dynamic than a poor 30 fps 😜

• bully365
    37 posts

Going to keep posting in these threads until the make the game 60fps.

• bully365
    37 posts

Just unlock the frame rate already. Origins is the first in the new AC series. It should have been the first to get the 60fps patch.

People still play the game. It’s the best out of all of them. The world is so rich and full of detail. I put over 300 hours into my first play trough and all the DLC. I’m currently on my second play trough. Feels amazing and fun to explore this world again. It really feels like you’re living in ancient Egypt. 60fps would basically be a time machine into this great otherworldly past.

• zGunBLADEz
    1 posts

i came here for the same request a 60fps patch for ps5/xbox version i dont see the problem with it if it can be done on odyssey why not on origins?

you did the division, ghost recon odyssey.... why not origins?

I own the pc version i also own the ps4 version. plus season passes.. i also have a massive statue collection for them...
    Asking for a simple cfg update framelock is all we asking..

• KmarkoPL
    455 posts

@bully365 Spamming or bragging about it will not make Ubisoft to add the feature.
    They will add id or not. it is they decision, NOT YOURS !!

• Ladtiger223
    6 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • Ladtiger223
    6 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • Lekert
    1 posts

just played odyssey with the 60fps update really great game.
    it would be really awesome to get a 60fps patch on origins.

• bully365
    37 posts

@kmarkopl

It lets them know how much we want origins to get 60fps. So I will post in the threads until they update the game.

• bielnbar
    4 posts

Oh, hello there!
    Assassin's Creed Origins had it's problems but it's an amazing game and certainly should receive a patch just like Odyssey received!

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4069 posts

Hi @tigroutom @TheVolta1979 @MaKuSu_851 @bully365 @zGunBLADEz @lekert thanks for your feedback with regards to a 60fps update for Assassin's Creed Origins.

We hear you and your feedback has been forwarded on to the Assassin's Creed team.

Official Response
  • Fabiofabriccio
    1 posts

Please give Origins some love Ubisoft.the game deserves to be played in 60 fps on next gen hardware. i know we as player cant look in your agenda's. but atleast consider it. gamers like me are constantly asking for it. not long ago i bought it also for pc. just to play it in 60 fps. you are a big studio. if CDPR can upgrade the witcher 3 even today. and its a smaller studio. why can't you.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1656 posts

@fabiofabriccio Hello!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this as well. Your comment has been passed on to the team in regards to adding 60 FPS for consoles!

We appreciate the feedback. 🙂

Official Response
  • Blobbie01
    2 posts

Is there any information about a possible upgrade for Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag? Its one of my favorites, and I’d really love to replay it with improved resolutions & fps 🙂

• adri_500
    1 posts
    @b00msie I can confirm that we have already received requests from other players for Assassin's Creed Origins and Odyssey to have a 60 FPS boost on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5. This has been forwarded on to the development team.

Queremos 60fps para ps5

• TheVolta1979
    9 posts

@ubi-keo That’s great news! Thank you so much for passing the info along. I wish they could see the vast amount of people who still ask about it on twitter and such too. Regardless. It’s arguable the best of the 3 RPGs and we hope to revisit it soon.

you happen to have any updates on that by chance?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4069 posts

@thevolta1979 You're welcome 🙂

I'm afraid that we have no updates.

Official Response

Suggested Topics