ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DutchLMB4ever
    Original poster 371 posts

*The linear level progression*
    "In the Current design .... Also requiring to manually add and remove individual elements whenever you decide to try out other weapons."

So...with the revamp we can finally save 3 weapon dmg PER build?
    (If we have multiple builds on 1 Specialization:
    We can save AR, Rifle and Pistol on build A.
    And save LMG, SMG and Shotgun on build B)??
    ------------------------------------------------

'Specialization points in the new Specialization tree'
    Re-grinding points?? *long sigh*

*The Specialization tree*
    'There will not be enough points to purchase every perk on the tree'

I don't mind as long as we can save everything per build.
    Example with Technician's Specialization
    [skill damage] and [repair skills]
    With skill dmg builds we use [skill damage].
    With healer builds we use [repair skills].
    But we can't save per build now.

'For grenades and armor kits, we want to provide alternate uses.'
    This sounds really nice if it is what I think it is.
    So let's say there are only 3 points to invest in Armor kits and grenades.

1• You put 3 points in armor kits, which let's you (basically) instantly heal.
    But grenades go off slow like right now.
    (Good for PvP but can be usefull in PvE)
    2• You invest 3 points in grenades so they (basically) go off instantly.
    But armor kits are as slow as right now.
    (Good for PvE but could also be good for PvP)
    3• Or you invest 2 points in grenades and 1 point in Armor kits. (Or the other way around)
    And have some benefit from both.

*For signature weapons behaviour and impact*
    Sniper: headshots give disorient or more dmg.
    Crossbow: legshots ensnares or more dmg.
    Etc

*The power of choice*
    'Want to use Artificer Hive with Mortar Turret'

I think it's gonna be OP.
    It would be better if we could choose 1 out of any skill Mods, not 2 per Specialization.
    But let's try it I guess...

Improvements I want to see is:

• Signature weapons should save their ammo when you go offline/change Specialization's.
    • Also, if you are full on ammo and change to a different Specialization then that signature weapon should also be full on ammo.
    (This was also the case with the Div1's signature Link's)

It's annoying to not have any ammo when you come back online.
    Or when you leave someone else's server.
    OR when you have to do something, come back and see that your character just logged off because you went AFK too long.
    Normally I put my controller upside down so I walk in circles and stay online.
    But sometimes I forget that and lose my Signature weapon ammo.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics