ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• tjux
    Original poster 1 posts

After every update so far my game get crippled is unplayable! What is this Ubisoft!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• meat-fly
    1 posts

I'm on PS4 and after patch 1.04 and all the fixes they have done, they still haven't fixed the Fetch Quest mission with Chorizo. I did the mission and have Chorizo as an amigo. The mission still says it hasn't been done and I don't have the key for the chest that you open on the first island. I had noticed many other people experiencing the exact same problem.

• Netspook
    349 posts
    After every update so far my game get crippled is unplayable! What is this Ubisoft!

Do you expect Ubi to answer this? If you're gonna complain, at least tell what the problem is.

• KmarkoPL
    480 posts
    Banned

@tjux
    Typical newbies !
    Come here, blur out they rage that game is not working, and gone never coming back ! No explanaition what is exact problem !

• WID992007
    187 posts

@tjux verify your game files first

recheck your vid settings once the game loads

[b]Additionally, for other issues you may wish to look into, that may be the cause of your problem ...[/b] 

[b]Please see the Ubisoft Support Troubleshooting page here and please go through the steps provided [/b]
    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/connectivity-and-performance/article/troubleshooting-technical-issues-on-pc/000061047

[b]If you still have an issue, Please Contact Ubisoft Support Directly.
    you can do so from that above LINKED page .. or here...to open a support ticket / case [/b]
    https://support.ubi.com

game is working perfect here ...so dunno where your issue is as you provided zero info

• DV20Katana
    184 posts

@kmarkopl
    Another annoyance is when someone posts a problem and then a day later posts again that they have fixed the issue....

...but they dont say HOW they fixed it.

So now in the future if someone has the same problem and finds that discussion thread they will be excited thinking they will find the solution - and then realize theres no details.

Basic forum etiquette - lets help each other!

• guest-kMaU0qRt
    2 posts

Yes, cannot start the game. First I thoght it was my annoying hacker, but it was Ubisoft itself.

• guest-kMaU0qRt
    2 posts

Real "UPDATE" this, game don´t start.

• WID992007
    187 posts

@guest-kmau0qrt works perfect here after the update 👍
    played the DLC for a bit and checked and yep there is a new insurgency added today too

if you have an issue contact ubi support Directly with your system files is all i can suggest
    or try the troubleshooting pages they have

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/far-cry-6/connectivity-and-performance/article/troubleshooting-technical-issues-in-far-cry-6-pc/000099056

Suggested Topics